Selecting Co-Authors in WordPress
Scroll down below the text editor to locate the Authors section. You should see the author that the existing post is under. To add another simply search for another author by typing their name in the search box and click on the name. The author will now be added.
How to Bulk Edit the Author of a Multiple WordPress Posts
- In the WordPress admin, go to Posts > All Posts.
- Select the posts that you would like to edit by checking the checkbox. …
- Under the Bulk Edit dropdown box, select Edit and then click on the Apply button.
- You will then see the bulk edit screen.
Most blogs begin as a one-person operation.
6 Tips For Managing A Multi-Author WordPress Blog
- Always Work Ahead. …
- Create a “Write For Us” Page. …
- Assign a Single Editor. …
- Create a Writer Database. …
- Communicate With Your Writers. …
- Showcase Your Writers.
By default, WordPress only allows one author per post. PublishPress Authors allows you to add an unlimited number of authors to each post. This is very useful if you have a busy site and need to manage and give credit to all your writers.
Author. An Author can create, edit, publish, and delete only their own posts, as well as upload files and images. Authors do not have access to create, modify, or delete pages, nor can they modify posts by other users. Authors can edit comments made on their posts.
The maketitle command with author allows a simple separation of two (or more) authors by using the and command.
Changing the Author to Another User in Block Editor
- Click “Posts” and then “All Posts”
- Choose the post you want to change the author of and click “Edit”
- Click “Document” in the right sidebar.
- Find “Author” under “Status and Visibility”
- Open the dropdown menu to change the author.
- Click “Update” to confirm the change.
Log in to WordPress Dashboard and go to All posts. Then click on the post whose author you want to change. … Here you can change the author name from a drop-down menu. Select your desired author and click on the Update button to make the change live.
How do I edit byline in WordPress?
Actually, I just stumbled on a very easy way to change the author: From the Dashboard, you go to Quick Edit. A drop-down list of authors appears, and you can choose one, even after the post has been published. You can do the same thing with the published date/time.