Adding the More Tag in your posts is quite simple. Simply start by writing a new post or edit an existing one. Once you’re done writing, you will need to click on a line where you would like to end the summary and show a read more link. Next, click on the More Tag button from the toolbar.
Type what you want to appear in the “Text to display” field. This is what will appear as the clickable link. Paste the link in the “Address,” “URL,” or “Link to” field. Click in the field and press Ctrl + V (Windows) or ⌘ Cmd + V (Mac) to paste the copied link.
How to Copy & Paste a Hyperlink
- Scroll over the hyperlink while holding down your left mouse button. …
- Hit “Ctrl” + “C” on your keyboard to copy the hyperlink.
- Open the document or location into which you want to paste the hyperlink.
- Select “Ctrl” + “V.” You have now pasted the hyperlink.
If you just want to format existing text into a hyperlink:
- Select the text that you want to turn into a hyperlink, and right-click it.
- On the shortcut menu, click Hyperlink.
- In the Insert Hyperlink dialog, paste the link in the Address box and click OK.
How do you copy and paste a URL?
If you want to copy a link from a webpage or app, tap and hold the link. From the pop-up menu, select “Copy Link Address.” Now, to paste the URL, find a text box somewhere.
Pressing Alt+F9 again should toggle back. Try selecting just the HYPERLINK field and pressing Shift+F9. On some keyboards, you may have to use FN together with the function keys: Alt+FN+F9 (or Shift+FN+F9).
How do I make a Continue reading in WordPress?
You can insert the WordPress “Read More Tag” where you’d like the “Continue Reading” or “Read More” button to appear (text will depend on which theme you’re using). ADDING THE READ MORE TAG: When creating/editing a post, hover your cursor beneath the Gutenberg block where you want the “Read More Tag” to go.
above the editor window. If you are using text editor you can insert a “Read More” button into posts by simply adding more–> tag inside the post text editor where you want the button to appear. You can also add it by clicking on the “more” button above the text editor window.
How do I add read more to my website?
Highlight the Read More text in the editor and click the Link icon in the toolbar. Type or paste the *|ARCHIVE|* merge tag into the Web Address (URL) box. Click Insert. Add the *|IF:ARCHIVE_PAGE|* merge tag just before the content that your recipients will see after they click the Read More link.
How do I save a URL?
In Chrome, whilst browsing any web page, simply click, hold down your mouse button, and drag the link up into Chrome’s bookmarks bar. Drop it wherever you want, and it’ll be there the next time you need it.
How to Add a Hyperlink to an Email
- In your message, type some text that you want to use as a link to your website (e.g. Click Here)
- Highlight the words “Click Here”, then go to the Insert Menu and select Hyperlink.
- On the “Insert a Hyperlink” screen, …
- When you have entered the Link Text and URL, press OK.
Jazz up your Facebook page with awesome, clickable link posts
- Copy and paste your link. On your Facebook page, copy and paste a link into the status box. …
- Change the preview image. …
- Edit the title and description. …
- Craft your post. …
- Press “Post” – Voila!