What is body boxed?
A box body is a special body with solid walls in the form of a closed box on a vehicle. The box body is usually firmly attached to the chassis. However, there are also box bodies that are removable. The removable body is known as a swap body. There are different types of box bodies depending on the type of use.
How do I create a custom WordPress Plugin?
What you should do is simply this:
- In WordPress, create a new page; title it “example” – note the slug it generates. It should be “example” as well, mimicking the title.
- Create a file in your active theme called page-example. php – mirroring that slug.
- Sandwich your custom PHP with bare-bones HTML code in page-example.
How do I create a custom post type in WordPress?
The first thing you need to do is install and activate the Custom Post Type UI plugin. Upon activation, the plugin will add a new menu item in your WordPress admin menu called CPT UI. Now go to CPT UI » Add New to create a new custom post type. First, you need to provide a slug for your custom post type.
How do I customize my WordPress homepage?
To designate your static homepage, go to My Sites → Customize → Homepage Settings: Then, under Front page displays, choose A static page. Next, click on the Homepage dropdown list and select the “Home” page you created as your static homepage: Next, on the Posts page dropdown, select the “Posts” page you created.
How can I tell if WordPress is home page?
When using these query conditionals:
- If ‘posts’ == get_option( ‘show_on_front’ ) : On the site front page: is_front_page() will return true. is_home() will return true. …
- If ‘page’ == get_option( ‘show_on_front’ ) : On the page assigned to display the site front page: is_front_page() will return true.