What is Post content widget in Elementor?
The Post Content widget is a Theme Element. It is one of the available Single Post Template widgets that is used to dynamically display the current post’s content. Important: This widget is a REQUIRED element on the Single Post Template.
What is a post in Elementor?
With the Posts Widget you can display a list of any post types, including custom post types, in various layouts and ways. This practical widget can be used to display posts from a particular category or other taxonomy, recent posts, and more.
How do you display post category in Elementor?
In order to display posts from specific categories by using Post Carousel in Elementor:
- Add a new page or edit an existing one.
- Click on Edit with Elementor button.
- From the left dashboard, search for a Posts Carousel.
- Drag and drop the Posts Carousel element to your page.
How do I create a Elementor widget?
Create an Elementor Widget Guide
- Setup a custom plugin. Always add your custom Elementor widgets in an independent plugin. …
- Define the plugin. For any WordPress plugin, you’ll need to define it so WordPress recognizes and allows you to enable it in the admin dashboard.
- Initialize the plugin. …
- Build the custom widget.