How do I show only the post title in WordPress?
Follow the steps below:
- In the WordPress Dashboard visit ‘Settings’ -> ‘Reading’
- Look for the first section titled ‘Front page displays’
- Check the option that says ‘A static page’
- Select whatever page you want to display as your ‘Front page’
- Select the page we created in Step 1 as your ‘Posts page’
How do I get only one category on my WordPress homepage?
First find the category ID number of the category you want to show up. You can do this by mousing over the category title (Posts > Categories), and then look in the bottom of your browser. You should see the category ID among a string of other messy info.
How do I feature a post on my WordPress homepage?
Adding Featured Posts to WordPress Using Gutenberg
- Step 1: Add a New Block. First, head to the page you want to display your featured posts on. …
- Step 2: Add the List Block & Select the Blog Post You Want to Feature. …
- Step 3: Make Your Blocks Reusable (Optional)
How do I hide the title of my WordPress homepage?
Go to any page in the backend, click Edit with Elementor, and then click the Settings gear in the bottom left corner. Now switch on Hide Title and your page title will be gone.
How do I change the title of my WordPress blog?
In this case you should do the following:
- Go to Pages ->All Pages tab:
- Open the Blog page by clicking on its title.
- On the appeared screen change the title in the title field to any desired one. Click “Update” button at the right hand side:
- Open your Blog page and refresh it, the title should be changed now.
How do I show categories on my homepage?
First, install and activate the Front Page Category plugin. Next, visit the Customizer (Appearance > Customize). You’ll see a new section named Front Page Categories. Open this section, and you’ll find a checkbox available for every one of your categories.
How do I only show the widgets on my WordPress homepage?
To show the widget on the homepage only, switch the Hide/Show option to “Show on checked pages,” check the Home/Front option, and save the widget. The widget will now only show on the homepage, whether you’re displaying a static page or your posts.
What is WordPress and its features?
You can create Posts and Pages, format them easily, insert media, and with the click of a button your content is live and on the web. Publishing Tools. WordPress makes it easy for you to manage your content. Create drafts, schedule publication, and look at your post revisions.
What is feature content?
Featured Content allows users to spotlight their posts and have them uniquely displayed by a theme. The content is intended to be displayed on a blog’s front page; by using the feature consistently in this manner, users are given a reliable Featured Content experience on which they can rely even when switching themes.
What is featured post?
Featured posts are some of the can’t miss posts in a community – questions or responses that are thought-provoking and spark the curiosity of other members of the community. … After that, the featured posts are sent in a weekly digest email called the Curious Reader Digest.
How do I remove a homepage in WordPress?
To delete a web page or blog post, click on the appropriate menu (Pages or Posts) and hover over the one you wish to delete.. On the hover menu, you will see a Trash option. Click this to move the page to the trash. Note that the file is just moved to the trash and is not actually deleted.