How do I restrict shipping in WooCommerce?
Hide Shipping Methods for WooCommerce
You can use several conditions to hide shipping methods on your cart and checkout pages. These conditions include product SKU, shipping classes, categories, order weight.
How do I set shipping options in WooCommerce?
To do this:
- Go to WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the product you want to assign the rate to and click “Edit”
- Select “Shipping” on the left-hand menu.
- You’ll see a dropdown labeled “Shipping class” — select the shipping class you’d like to assign to the product.
- Click “Update” to save changes.
How do I force a shipping address in WooCommerce?
Open the plugin’s options menu by going to WooCommerce > Checkout on your WP Admin sidebar. Then, use the option that says Force Shipping Address and switch it to Yes. Now, your shipping address should be enabled on your WooCommerce checkout page.
How do I change the default shipping method in WooCommerce?
In Shipping zones sub-menu, go to the row of the specific shipping zone where you want to define flat rate. As an example, we will go to ‘My First Shipping Zone. ‘ You can see all the available shipping methods under this zone are listed. You can hover the cursor around the flat rate and click ‘Settings.
How do I offer WooCommerce free shipping over amount and hide other shipping methods?
Go to your shipping zone: WooCommerce → Settings → Shipping and select your shipping zone. Click the Add shipping method button and select the shipping methods. It works now. You have configured WooCommerce Free Shipping over amount.
Does WooCommerce calculate shipping?
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping. … You can calculate shipping rates based on order, item, line and shipping class. Also, you will be able to define rules based on weight, number of items, price, etc. Furthermore, the plugin lets you add costs per row, per item cost, or per weight unit.
Is WooCommerce shipping and tax free?
It’s called Flexible Shipping and comes with a free and premium versions. All tax settings for shipping that you’ve read above are also supported by the plugin. Give it a try if you need shipping based on weight, cart totals, item or cart item count and of course support for WooCommerce shipping classes.
How do I add a custom field to the billing and shipping address in WooCommerce?
Modifying Billing and Shipping Address Fields with Checkout Field Editor
- Go to Settings > CheckoutWC > Integrations and check the box next to “Enable Checkout Field Editor address field overrides.”
- Modify your addresses under WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
How do I add multiple addresses in WooCommerce?
- Go to Dashboard⟶Navigate to WooCommerce⟶Manage Address⟶General Settings tab.
- Select the Enable Multiple Address for Billing checkbox to enable multiple address for billing.
- Select the Enable Multiple Address for Shipping checkbox to enable multiple address for shipping.
- Click Save Changes to confirm the changes.
How do I get rid of additional information in WooCommerce?
If you want to remove the additional information tab from the WooCommerce product page you can insert a PHP code snippet that will modify the code of the product page – or you can use a page builder, such as Divi or Elementor to completely redesign the product page to your aesthetic requirements.
How do I automatically ship free in WooCommerce?
Create Free Shipping Coupons
- Go to WooCommerce > Coupons.
- Select Add Coupon.
- Select Allow Free Shipping.