How do I change the default slider in WordPress?
There are two ways to set any slider as default slider.
- Go to Appearance – > Theme Option -> (Find header or slider setting there to set any slider as default slider)
- Go to Pages and select your page such as Home Page and then find option there to select slider as main slider.
How do I remove the default homepage in WordPress?
By default the front page of your blog displays all published posts (not pages) in reverse chronological order, with the most recently published post on top. After you do that you go to > Settings > Reading and make the designation change and click “save changes”.
How can I hide slider in mobile view?
You can hide the slider for mobile devices at the Slider settings → Size tab using the Hide on feature.
How do I get rid of revolution slider on my desktop?
Here’s how to do it:
- Create a new slide in your slider of choice.
- Add two image layers. Make sure you’re using big enough images.
- In the Main Background tab of the slide settings don’t set a background.
- For each layer set the following: Under the Style tab. Set Cover Mode to ‘Cover’.
How do I remove default home page?
How to Get Rid of an Unwanted Homepage
- Launch Chrome. …
- Click the “Set Pages” link next to the “Open a Specific Page or Set of Pages” which should already be selected.
- Click on the “X” on the tiles of each Web address you’d like to remove from your listing of home page tabs.
Why can’t I edit my homepage in WordPress?
You have to create and publish the welcome page and then set that as your “static front page” at settings > reading. If you want a blog page showing posts as well, you also have to create a blog page and publish it, and then set it as the “posts” page at settings > reading.
How do I remove a default home page?
2- Go to Dashboard => Appearance => Customize => Menus =>Primary and see if there are any other pages on the menu except the pages that you have added. If so then you can remove the page or the link .
How do I use text slider in WordPress?
To create a WordPress slider with text, you’ll need to follow these 5 steps:
- Install and activate Soliloquy Slider Plugin.
- Create an image slider using Soliloquy.
- Edit the image slider to add text.
- Go to config settings to change the position of text.
- Display the slider with text on your site.
How do I add a slider to my WordPress site without plugins?
To add a WordPress slider without shortcode, you’ll need to follow these 5 steps:
- Install and activate Soliloquy Slider plugin.
- Create an image slider with Soliloquy.
- Copy the template tag from Soliloquy Slider Code widget.
- Edit the theme’s template file and paste the template tag.
- Click on the save button.