How do I delete a category in WooCommerce?
To delete individual categories in the spreadsheet, just go to the Status column and select Delete in each category you want to delete. Finally, click on Save to apply the changes. That way, all the selected categories will be deleted.
How do I hide product category on WooCommerce product page?
How to use
- Go to Woocommerce -> Settings -> Products.
- Go to the subsection “Hide from categories”.
- There is twice the list of the product categories currently on your store. First list allows you to hide the categories on the store. Second list allows you to hide products from those categories on the store.
How do I hide SKU WooCommerce?
If you don’t need to use SKUs at all in your shop, you can disable them completely by using this code snippet in your custom site plugin or theme’s functions. php: add_filter( ‘wc_product_sku_enabled’, ‘__return_false’ ); The SKU will no longer be added to the product page display when disabled.
How do I bulk delete items in WooCommerce?
Three ways you can delete products from your WooCommerce store
- Go to WooCommerce > Products.
- Choose the Screen Options to increase the products to be displayed.
- Select products one-by-one. Or apply filters based on category, stock status, product type.
- Click on Bulk Actions and select Move to Trash .
How do I edit categories in WooCommerce?
Bulk edit product categories with WooCommerce. Go to your WooCommerce dashboard -> Products -> All Products. You can find Bulk Actions there. You can apply some filters to choose the required products to be edited before proceeding to the next step.
How do I delete a product in WooCommerce?
How do I delete a Product? Step 1: Navigate to the Products Manager. Step 2: Hover over the product that you want to delete, and click Trash. Some websites may have the option to Trash All to delete all products in a set.