In the contact form screen, you can click on the “Email notifications” tab and enter the email address where you want the contact form sent. When you’re done, you can click the button to save your changes to the contact form.
Get the shareable link
At the top menu bar of the form builder click Share . The Share pane will show up on the right side of the form builder. Over there you see the first method Shareable link and you will see the URL of the shareable link.
How do I send form data via email in WordPress?
How to Send Confirmation Emails to Users after Contact Form…
- Create a WordPress Form.
- Set up a Confirmation Email.
- Send to Email Address.
- Adjust the Email Subject.
- Set From Name.
- Set From Email.
- Adjust the Reply-To.
- Create the Message.
How to Create a Form in HTML and Send it to Email
- <form action=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org”
- <input type=”text” size=”19″ name=”ContactName”><br><br>
- </textarea><br><br> <input type=”submit” value=”Submit”> </form>
How do I add a contact form to my website?
Installing the contact form on your web site
- Unzip the downloaded contact form code.
- Edit contactform.php and edit the email address to your email address. …
- Upload the folder contents to your website (to a sub-folder say, /contact)
- The contactform.
What is the best form plugin for WordPress?
To recap, here are the top WordPress form plugins:
- Gravity Forms — Best for advanced users.
- Jetpack Forms — Best for form security.
- WPForms — Best for flexibility and power.
- Formidable Forms — Best for complex form creation.
- Ninja Forms — Best for quick solutions.
- Caldera Forms — Best for free features.
How do I setup a WordPress form?
Click Start the WPForms Challenge to get started.
- Step 1: Create Your First Form. After you click Start the WPForms Challenge, you’ll be taken to the WPForms form builder. …
- Step 2: Customize Your Form Fields. …
- Step 3: Check Notification Settings. …
- Step 4: Embed Your Simple Contact Form in a Page.
How do I create a fillable form in WordPress?
4 easy steps to create a form with WordPress Form Builder
- Step 1: Install the plugin “weForms” Navigate to your WP Admin Dashboard → Plugins → Add New. …
- Step 2: Select a template. Navigate to WP Admin Dashboard → weForms → Add Form. …
- Step 3: Create a form using the form maker. …
- Step 4: Publish the form.
How do you email forms?
Open a form in Google Forms. In the top right, click Send. Add the email addresses you want to send the form to, along with the email subject and message. Click Send.
How do I add an email form to my website?
Select Embedded forms. Choose a form type — Classic, Condensed, Horizontal, or Unstyled —and customize the Form Options. Highlight all the code in the Copy/paste onto your site field and copy it to your clipboard. Paste the embed form code into your website’s HTML where you want the form to appear.
HTML <a> tag provides you option to specify an email address to send an email. While using <a> tag as an email tag, you will use mailto: email address along with href attribute. Following is the syntax of using mailto instead of using http.