How do I get a free SSL certificate for my WordPress site?
Follow the step-by-step details to create your own SSL certificate for free.
- Login to your website’s cPanel.
- Go to the Security Option.
- Find the Let’s Encrypt option or Secure Hosting option and click it.
- Select your Domain Name and fill other options such as email address if asked.
- Click Install or Add Now option.
How do I get a SSL certificate for WordPress?
- Log into your WHM.
- Find the option for “Install SSL Certificate”.
- Enter the domain name protected by the SSL certificate, your key, as well as the SSL certificate itself. You should receive the latter two from your CA.
- Click “Install.”
Does WordPress give you an SSL certificate?
Any website hosted on WordPress.com automatically has a WordPress SSL certificate in place, which saves you the hassle and expense of having to do it yourself.
Does GoDaddy offer free SSL certificate?
GoDaddy doesn’t offer a free SSL Certificate, but luckily you can install a free SSL using let’s encrypt free SSL. This will work if you are using shared web hosting. … If you use GoDaddy’s shared hosting, then you cannot use Let’s Encrypt, instead, you can use CloudFlare’s free SSL. Learn how to install Cloudflare.
How much does a SSL certificate cost?
#1. Single Domain SSL Certificate
|Comodo PositiveSSL||$8.00/yr.||Buy Now|
|RapidSSL Certificate||$10.00/yr.||Buy Now|
|Thawte SSL123||$32.29/yr.||Buy Now|
|Thawte SSL Web Server||$57.13/yr.||Buy Now|