How do I make text expandable in WordPress?
Once you’ve installed the plugin, go to your WordPress post editor and click on the plus (+) sign to add a new block. Then search for ‘Content Toggle‘. Insert the block and then add the title of your collapsible/expandable text in the ‘Panel Title’ and add the main content under it.
How do I resize a block in WordPress?
To resize an image, click it to reveal the resize handles that look like blue dots around the image. Then, click on a resize handle and drag the image to your desired size. Alternatively, you can adjust the width and height dimensions in the block settings on the right-hand-side.
How do I change my font size?
To make your font size smaller or larger:
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Accessibility Font size.
- Use the slider to choose your font size.
How do I show hide in WordPress?
Show Hide Text in WordPress Using Visual Editor
In the toolbar, you need to click on the ‘Collapse/Expand’ button. This will bring up a popup where you configure the shortcode parameters visually. From here you can choose the link or button, color, icons, and the text to display for show and hide buttons.
How do you add a drop down box in WordPress?
How to create a WordPress dropdown menu with core functionality
- Step 1: Create a menu (if needed) If you don’t already have a menu, enter a name in the Menu Name box and then click the Create Menu button. …
- Step 2: Add links to menu. …
- Step 3: Arrange menu items using drag and drop. …
- Step 4: Choose menu location.
How do I add text widget?
To add the Text widget to a sidebar or footer on your site, follow these steps:
- From the WordPress Dashboard, choose Appearance→Widgets.
- Drag and drop the Text widget from the Available Widgets section to the desired widget area on the right. …
- Add a widget title in the Title field and any desired text in the text area.
How do you use a Elementor widget?
To get started, create a new page or post and click Edit with Elementor. On the left side, you’ll see the Elementor sidebar with all the drag-and-drop features you can use to build your web page. Simply click, hold, and drag a widget to the place where you’d like to add the new module.
Where is the text editor in WordPress?
To access the Gutenberg text editor, click the three dots (Options) at the right top corner of the screen, then select Code editor. If you’re using the WordPress Classic editor, simply click the Text tab at the toolbar to open the text editor.