To connect your website to Mailchimp, follow these steps.
- Click the Integrations icon.
- In the Custom Website section, click Custom Website.
- In the Enter site URL field, input your website URL.
- Click the Select audience to connect drop-down menu, and choose an audience.
- Click Get Code.
- Copy the code to your clipboard.
How long does it take to connect a domain to Mailchimp?
The domain connection can take up to 48 hours, depending on your domain provider. We’ll update your Domains page and send you an email notification when the process is complete. We’ll also send you an email to let you know if the domain connection fails.
Does Mailchimp integrate with WordPress?
We offer a handy plugin, List Subscribe for WordPress, to help you add a Mailchimp signup form widget to your WordPress site. Install the plugin to design a beautiful signup form that syncs to your Mailchimp list. As with most plugins, you can choose to disconnect at any time.
What is the best Mailchimp Plugin for WordPress?
Best MailChimp Plugins for WordPress
- MailChimp WD.
- MailChimp Forms by MailMunch.
- Easy Forms for MailChimp.
- MailChimp Forms by Optin Cat.
- WooCommerce MailChimp.
- Another MailChimp Widget.
- MailChimp for WordPress.
How do I send an email from WordPress?
To do this, follow these steps:
- Click the Email Test tab, and then in the Send To text box, type a valid external e-mail address where you can receive a test message.
- Click Send Email. You should receive a test message at the e-mail address you specified in the previous step.
How do I paste a Mailchimp code into WordPress?
Once you’ve logged in to your WordPress, navigate to the page or post you’d like to add the form to. Once there, click on the Text tab in the toolbar. This will open up the HTML editor for your post or page. Navigate to the location where you would like to add the post, then paste the code you copied from Mailchimp.
Do you need a separate domain for a landing page?
Different Domain, Page or Directory
If your landing page links directly to your main website and especially if your main goal is to drive traffic to your main site, then it’s imperative that you have cross-domain tracking correctly in place.
When adding a custom domain to an existing landing page, first click on the Edit button next to Landing page URL. Choose a domain or click on Add new domain in the dropdown menu next to the URL. Insert the URL you want to use. Do not use www if you have a website on your domain.
How to add a link to a navigation menu:
- Select the navigation menu used on your website (Typically, this will be your main menu on your header and footer menu).
- Then, click Add.
- Now, select your desired Link Type. …
- Chose the Add Link option to add your landing page.
Why is my Mailchimp popup not working WordPress?
If you’re having a similar issue trying to get MailChimp’s popup to work on your WordPress site, try embedding the link above your ending head tag, clear your browser’s cookies, and refresh the page. Your popup form should now work on your WordPress site.
Can you embed a Mailchimp landing page?
To add a URL for your landing page, follow these steps. In the URL section of the landing page builder, click Add URL. Choose to Use a custom domain or Use a Mailchimp domain. Click the drop-down to choose the custom or Mailchimp domain you want to use, then type the rest of the URL in the available field.