How do I customize my WooCommerce thank you page?
How to add custom content to your WooCommerce Thank You page
- Edit your new Thank You page.
- Give it a title.
- In the content area, add the [order_custom_content] shortcode.
- Add your custom content, using any kind of WordPress content you like.
How do I change the position of WooCommerce error messages on checkout page?
To edit the location of the checkout errors you must do the following:
- Set SCRIPT_DEBUG constant to true, do it in the wp-config. php file define(‘SCRIPT_DEBUG’, true);
- Locate the checkout. js script in the woocommerce/assets/js/frontend.
- Locate wc_checkout_form. $checkout_form. …
- Change it to wc_checkout_form.
How do I change the shortcode in WooCommerce?
Go to your admin dashboard and click on Plugin > Add New on the right side. Then search for WooCommerce shortcodes, and then you just have to install and activate it. When you install a shortcode plugin for WooCommerce, you will find a new shortcode button in your page editor and post editor.
How do I replace words in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce: How to change “Add to cart” button text?
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Theme Editor.
- Open functions.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes and check your website. The custom text in add to cart button should show up now.
How do I change the order of my text in WooCommerce?
Go to this path
wp-content -> plugins -> woocommerce -> templates -> order -> order-details. php. into this page you can get Order Details .
CHANGE PROCEED TO CHECKOUT TEXT
- Open function. php theme file using FPT or admin theme editor.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file & Save the changes.
How do I test a thank you page in WooCommerce?
After you install and activate the WC Order Test plugin, you need to navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Payments -> Order Test and enable the Order Test Gateway. Then, click Save Changes and then you’re ready to go.
How do I get my WooCommerce URL?
Permalink settings for WooCommerce can be found at WordPress > Settings > Permalinks. From here you can configure the URL structure for your shop and product pages.