How do I delete unused WordPress files?
12 Ways to Clean Up Your WordPress Website
- Clear Out Unneeded Themes and Plugins. …
- Make Sure Everything Is Updated. …
- Get Rid of Old Post Revisions. …
- Delete Media Files That Aren’t Being Used. …
- Fix Broken Links. …
- Update Your User Information. …
- Clean Up Your Database. …
- Disable Assets From Loading on Unnecessary Pages.
How do I find unused images in WordPress?
You can also search through your Media Library for images which are unattached to posts and pages to delete them manually. Simply go to Media > Library and click the Unattached link which will display all images that may be displayed on other parts of your site or simply not used.
How can I delete multiple images from gallery?
Delete Multiple Photos
- Open the “Gallery” or “Photos” app.
- Open the album that contains the photos you wish to remove.
- Tap the “Menu” icon located at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Select item” (Gallery) or “Select…” (Photos).
- Tap the photos you wish to remove.
How do I select multiple images in WordPress?
when selecting multiple images it force the user to click shift/ctrl and image click to select all needed images (which is ok for desktop).
How do I permanently delete photos from WordPress?
To delete an image from WordPress entirely, go to Media > Library. In your media library, locate the image you want to delete and click to open it. On the bottom right of the screen, click Delete Permanently and click Ok.
How do I clean up my WordPress database?
How To Clean Your WordPress Database
- Backup Your WordPress Database.
- Install WP-Optimize.
- Remove Trash From Your Database.
- Delete Tables Left Behind By Old Plugins.
- Schedule Ongoing Database Clean Ups.
- Other Plugins That Clean Your Database.
How do I delete unused photos?
For unused images, use docker image prune -a (for removing dangling and ununsed images). Warning: ‘unused’ means “images not referenced by any container”: be careful before using -a .
You also have:
- docker container prune.
- docker image prune.
- docker network prune.
- docker volume prune.
How do I find large files in WordPress?
In your WordPress dashboard, browse to “Tools → Site Health → Info.” Under the “Directories and Sizes” tab you’ll find the following info about your site: WordPress directory size. Uploads directory size. Themes directory size.
What is an unattached image in WordPress?
Unattached – Unattached files mean that the media file was uploaded directly to the media library, and not from within a post or page. If a media file was then added to a post or page after uploading to the media library, it is still considered Unattached.
How do I enable REST API in WordPress?
Here’s how to install it:
- Download the WordPress REST API Basic Auth plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard and go to Plugins -> Add New. Click on the Upload Plugin button and select the plugin’s zip file.
- Go to the Installed Plugins menu and activate the plugin from there.