Can you archive products on WooCommerce?
Create an archive of sold out products in your WooCommerce store – this can boost your search engine position by adding extra keyword-rich content to your site, as well as your credibility by showing all the amazing products you have sold in the past.
What is product archive Page WooCommerce?
A Product Archive/Shop page is a WooCommerce page used to display the products added. It displays according to the settings given in WooCommerce > Settings > Products.
Why is Xcode archive disabled?
You’ve changed your scheme destination to a simulator instead of Generic iOS Device. Select “Any iOS Device” in newer versions of Xcode. And Archive Option will be enabled!
How do I find my product category in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings, select the Products tab, and then choose the Display option. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show both. Click the Save changes button to save. Note: All the code mentioned below should be placed in the functions.
How do I create an archive Elementor?
Creating a WooCommerce Shop Page / Archive Template with Elementor Pro
- Under Templates > Theme Builder > Product Archive > Add New, from the dropdown choose Product Archive, give it a name, and click Create Template.
- Choose a Product Archive Block and Insert. …
- After you’ve finished designing, click Publish.
How do I display WooCommerce products on a custom page?
How to do it
- Install the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. …
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product Tables and choose the settings for your product tables. …
- Open the ‘Edit Product’ screen for the product where you want to add a table of custom fields.
- Add a product table shortcode to the Short Description field.
How do I edit categories in WooCommerce?
Customize WooCommerce Category Page using a Plugin
This way, you can edit the description of the product categories to display them on the category pages. To start using this plugin, in your WordPress dashboard go to Plugins > Add New. Then, search for Category Editor, click Install Now, and then activate the plugin.
Where is the WooCommerce shop page template?
Create page “My shop” –> choose template “my-shop” Choose “My shop” as Woocommerce shop page.