How do I use testimonials in WordPress?
- Upload the ‘WP Testimonial Plugin with Widget’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the “WP Testimonial Plugin with Widget” list plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add a new page and add this short code. …
- If you want to display Testimonial using slider then use this short code.
How do I add a testimonial to my website?
- Log in to your account.
- Select Content from the top menu.
- Click Add Page.
- Click Content Page.
- In the Page Title field, you can add something like “Testimonials” or “Guestbook”
- You can then also add the same text to the Menu Text field too if you wish.
- Click Save Changes.
What is the best testimonial plugin for WordPress?
That being said, let’s take a look at some of the best WordPress testimonial plugins that you can try.
- 1. Facebook Social Reviews Feed – Smash Balloon. …
- Custom Twitter Review Feed – Smash Balloon. …
- WPForms. …
- Site Reviews. …
- SeedProd. …
- Easy Testimonials. …
- Strong Testimonials. …
- Testimonial Basics.
How long should a testimonial be on a website?
Give a reasonable deadline (usually a couple of weeks is adequate), and an idea of how long you would like the testimonial to be. Aim for shorter — no more than a few paragraphs, or about 200 words.