To change the author of an existing post, go to your admin area > Posts. Click on Quick Edit > Author and from the drop-down menu choose the new author and click on Update.
Follow these steps to Add Author Box in WordPress without Plugin:
- Firstly, I created a child theme; Use this tutorial to create a child theme.
- Now, create a single. php file in your child theme folder. …
- Now copy the below-given code in the single. php file of your child theme.
In WordPress, the term author refers to a predefined user role. A user with author role can upload files, write, edit, publish and delete their own articles. … This is usually done through the built-in author archive pages which displays a list of all posts written by them.
Changing the Author to Another User in Block Editor
- Click “Posts” and then “All Posts”
- Choose the post you want to change the author of and click “Edit”
- Click “Document” in the right sidebar.
- Find “Author” under “Status and Visibility”
- Open the dropdown menu to change the author.
- Click “Update” to confirm the change.
Go to AE Template -> Add New to create a new Template to be used as Author Layout. Do the following configuration to AE Template. Preview Author: Select an Author to be used for Preview data while designing the layout. Enable Canvas: Select this if you want to use Elementor Canvas for Author Archives.
How do I add about me on WordPress?
How to Create Beautiful “About Me” Profile Widget on Your WordPress Websites
- Download Easy Profile Widget. …
- Go to Appearance > Widgets. …
- Begin customizing. …
- Edit author’s description. …
- Choose your extended “About Me” page. …
- Hide Easy Profile on pages. …
- Hide Easy Profile on specific posts.
Why is WordPress not secure?
Google says your WordPress website not secure because your site doesn’t have an SSL certificate or has an SSL certificate that is poorly configured. The simplest way to resolve this Chrome error is to install an SSL certificate. For comprehensive security, though, we recommend installing a WordPress security plugin.