To share your draft and let the guest see it, you’ll need to copy that preview link. Send the preview link to anyone you want to share the draft with. Get feedback to your heart’s content! (Optional) Once you’ve gotten your feedback, you can go back in and disable the “Enable public preview” option for that post.
Search for the post you want to share again. Click on the ellipses menu to the right of the post, then select Share. You’ll then see the Publicize options where you can add a custom message, toggle which social media platform you want to share to, and manage connections. Select Share Post to re-share the post.
How do you let a client preview their WordPress site before it goes live?
To do that, move into “Settings > Reading” in the WordPress admin panel and place the according checkmark. The majority of customers will love this type of presentation. That’s because it allows them to look at the website when they have the time to do so.
- Enable the plugin.
- Edit post you want and click on Preview post.
- On preview page click on Share button (Red color icon) on right bottom to get the sharable link.
Under the publish meta box, you will notice the new checkbox to enable public preview of the post or page. After enabling the public preview, you need to click on the save draft button to save your changes. Next, you can copy the public preview URL and share it with your friend or industry expert.
Go to Settings > Login/logout redirects, like this: This is where you can specify the URL that the user gets redirected to when they login. Now send your client an email instructing them how to login and see their site.
To activate sharing buttons, navigate to Jetpack → Settings → Sharing. Here, under Sharing buttons, turn on the Add sharing buttons to your posts button. Next, from your WordPress menu, select Settings → Sharing. Under Sharing Buttons, drag the services appropriate to your website into the Enabled Services box.
How to Automatically Post to Facebook From WordPress
- Create an IFTTT account to start.
- Click Get More.
- Type “Facebook page” into the search bar and click Automatically share new posts to a Facebook page.
- Click Connect.
- Fill in your WordPress URL and the username and password you use to log into your admin dashboard.
How do I hand over a WordPress website that is built on a local host to a client?
Let’s quickly review the steps:
- Export the local database.
- Create a new database on the live server.
- Import the local database.
- Replace the old URLs with the new location.
- Upload WordPress files.
- Reconfigure wp-config. php.
- Update permalinks.
How do you present a finished website to a client?
Methods of Presenting Web Design Mockups
- Place the image on a web page and send them a link. …
- Send A JPEG or PNG via Email. …
- Use some kind of web-based application. …
- Use the website CodedPreview. …
- Create A ‘Client Studio’ …
- Export mock-ups in PDF. …
- Skip photoshop and design in HTML. …
- Get The Client To Come Into Your Office.