How do you rearrange sections in Elementor?
Drag and Drop The Section Via The Section Handle
Click and hold your left mouse button on the handle of the section you wish to move. While you continue to hold the mouse button down, drag the section to its new location.
How do I resize a box in Elementor?
Click on the column settings icon in upper-left corner of the column in your layout so that a new dashboard on the left will open with the column’s settings. 4. Click on Desktop icon in the Column Width section and two more device sizes mode will appear where you can set a column width for each of them individually.
How do I reduce the space between columns in an Elementor?
In order to adjust the columns gap in Elementor:
- Select the section you want to change/remove the gap from columns of it, so that a dashboard on the left will emerge with the section’s settings.
- In the Layout tab, look for the Columns Gap option.
How do I reduce the space between sections in an Elementor?
Removing the space between elements
- From the Elementor left dashboard menu, click on the Burger icon in upper-left corner of the dashboard.
- In Site Settings section click on Layout Settings.
- Set your preferable space value in the Widgets Space option.
- Update the page. Related Articles. What is Elementor. Getting Started.