First, download and install LinkedIn Company Updates on your WordPress back end. Then, create a LinkedIn application ID and secret code, which you’ll add to the plugin by navigating to Settings > LinkedIn Company Updates. When ready to use, just copy and paste the plugin’s shortcode onto any page, post, or widget.
How do I connect my WordPress business page to LinkedIn?
- Once you have installed the plugin, navigate to Settings > WP LinkedIn Auto Publish and with one click connect your account to your WordPress site!
- Select the profile and/or companies you want to use with the plugin.
- In the Sharing Options tab you can choose some additional sharing options.
How do I publish a post on LinkedIn?
Publish Articles on LinkedIn
- Click Write article near the top of your homepage.
- Click the Headline field to type the headline of your article. …
- Click in the Write here field to type the content of your article.
- Click Publish, and follow the prompts to publish your article.
Is there a LinkedIn Plugin for WordPress?
WP LinkedIn Auto Publish is the highest-rated free WordPress LinkedIn plugin in the WordPress plugin directory. This plugin lets you automatically publish pages, posts, and even custom post types from your WordPress site to your personal LinkedIn profile and any company profiles that you manage.
How do I integrate LinkedIn into my website?
Integrating LinkedIn Social Login on a Website
- Create a LinkedIn App. Creating an app for the social platform is always the first step no matter which platform you are working with in this case the created app will service the LinkedIn social login. …
- Set your App. …
- Implement the script in your html file.
What is the best time to post on LinkedIn?
The best time to post on LinkedIn is 9:00 AM on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Hootsuite’s social team found similar results when they looked at their posting data. The best time for them to post on LinkedIn is weekdays between 8-11 AM PST.
When sharing content from others, make sure to add your perspective to start a conversation — ask questions, mention people you want to hear from and use hashtags so others quickly know what you’re talking about and can discover your post.
What is the best way to post on LinkedIn?
Top 4 Tips for Creating High Engagement LinkedIn Posts
- Quick + Informative Native Videos Grab Attention on LinkedIn.
- Keep it Simple Stupid: Text-Only = Big Wins.
- Stop Using LinkedIn as a One-Way Street.
- Write Better Content Directly on LinkedIn.
What is the difference between a post and an article on LinkedIn?
An article allows you to post an image that appears large atop the piece, whereas in a post the image is smaller and is usually displayed beneath the text. Other differences? An article is created via LinkedIn’s Pulse Publishing. … A standard post now allows for image, video, document or kudos appending.
LinkedIn has disabled that option from company pages, so it appears you cannot share a post made by your company page. … If it isn’t there (as LinkedIn does show ‘Top Updates’ by default) click the three dots under the ‘Publish a Post’ link and select ‘Recent Updates’.
What is a LinkedIn Plugin?
How do I add a LinkedIn widget to WordPress?
You can go to Appearance » Widgets, and you will find LinkedIn Profile widget in the list of available widgets. Simply drag and drop it to a sidebar where you want to display your LinkedIn Profile. You can also display your LinkedIn profile using [li_profile] shortcode anywhere on your WordPress site.