How do I add a logo to my WooCommerce email template?
How to add brand logo in WooCommerce emails
- Click on the Header sidebar menu.
- Navigate to Header Image sub-menu.
- Click on the Select image and select your logo from the media library/ your computer.
- Then, click on the Publish button at the top right-hand corner of the top of the customized email editor.
How do I change my WooCommerce email?
- Go to Woocommerce -> Settings.
- Click on the Email tab.
- Next click on the New order link.
- Change the email in the Recipient(s) option to the clients email.
- Click Save changes.
- Also in the Email Options change the email in the “From” Email Address box to the clients email as well.
How do I override WooCommerce email templates?
To override WooCommerce template files in your theme (or better yet, child theme) simply make a folder named ‘woocommerce’ within your theme directory, and then create the folders/template file you wish to override within it.
How do I create a custom email in WordPress?
To add email to your domain, first, make sure you have a custom domain. Then go to My Site → Upgrades → Emails to view and select an email solution.
- Send and receive email using your custom domain.
- Includes email, calendar, and contact management.
- One-click import of existing emails and contacts.
How do I send a custom email in WordPress?
Let’s look at how that process works.
- Step 1: Download a Plugin (Like Better Notifications for WP) The first step is to install and activate a plugin to send your welcome emails. …
- Step 2: Add a New Notification. …
- Step 3: Send a Test Email. …
- Step 4: Test the Email with a New User Account.
How do I view email templates in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce Email Templates Overview
Basically, go into the woocommerce folder and navigate to the `templates` sub-folder. Inside there you’ll see another sub-folder called `emails`. You can grab any and all of those files, and copy them (don’t “move”) into your theme folder into `woocommerceemails`.
How do I customize my order confirmation email in WooCommerce?
Step 1: Edit the Settings of the Confirmation Email
Then, click Settings. Next, go to the Emails tab. Then, scroll down until you find the Email labeled “Processing order,” and click Manage. From the Processing order page, you can easily customize certain text of the email.
How do I change the default email name and address in WordPress?
Changing the Sender Name and Email Address Manually
- Changing the Sender Name and Email Address Manually.
- Another way to change the default email and sender name is by using a PHP function. …
- The code to change your email address:
- add_filter( ‘wp_mail_from’, ‘sender_email’ ); …
- The code to change your sender name: