How do I change the global header in WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard. Go to Appearance > Header. Please note that some themes don’t have the header option so you’ll have to go to Appearance > Theme Editor > Header and modify the header PHP files.
What is a global header?
The global header is an IDS component. The navigation contains elements that provide context and easy access to key functions throughout the site, and must be included at the top of every page. … The global header includes the secondary navigation as well as the jobs navigation.
How do I create a global header using Divi?
Create a custom Divi header with the theme builder
- Step 1: Download and import the header layout. You can download the files here. …
- Step 2: Create a global Divi header. Go to Divi > Theme Builder and click on “Add Global Header” …
- Step 3 Customize the header and menu. You have now created a custom header with menu.
You can customize headers and footers in the Header & Footer Tools Design tab, which appears only when you select a header or footer.
- On the first page of the document, double click within the header or footer. …
- From the Header & Footer Tools Design command tab, in the Options group, select Different First Page.
How do I remove the default header in WordPress?
Remove the header or footer sitewide
In the WordPress admin panel, click Appearance > Customize. To remove the header, click Header > Header layout and for the Layout setting select None.
How do I import a divi header?
Go to Divi > Divi Library in the WordPress dashboard menu. Select Import & Export at the top of the screen. Select Import in the popup, select Choose File, and navigate to the layout you want to upload (select ALL-Divi-Life-Header-Templates if you want to upload all of them at once.