Go to My Site → Upgrades → Domains and click on your . wordpress.com address. On the Domain Settings page, scroll down to Change Site Address. Click the input field (with the first part of your current site address as a placeholder) and enter the new address you wish to use.
How do you add variations in WordPress?
To add a variable product, create a new product or edit an existing one.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the Add Product button or Edit an existing product. The Product Data displays.
- Select Variable product from the Product Data dropdown.
How do I bulk edit attributes in WooCommerce?
Click on Buk Edit and it will open up a slide-over panel.
- Add attribute to products in bulk.
- Add custom attribute in bulk.
- Advanced search filters based on product category, price and SKU.
- Add multiple attributes in a single bulk edit operation.
Can attribute have multiple values?
attributes cannot contain multiple values (elements can) … attributes are not easily expandable (for future changes)
How do I use attributes in WordPress?
Select Add Attribute. The attribute is added in the table on the right, but without values. Select the “Configure terms” text to add attribute values. Next Add New “Attribute name”, where “Attribute name” automatically takes the name you gave the attribute in the previous step.
What are attributes in WordPress?
Pages » Page Attributes. The Page Attributes module in Page Settings allows you to set parent pages and change the order of your pages.
Where should you go to download the latest version of WordPress?
All you need to do is visit Dashboard » Updates page and install those updates. This is a one-click process. However since many website owners do not login to their WordPress dashboard daily, they may not even know that there is an update available for days. Thankfully, you have a few options.
How do I bulk publish products in WooCommerce?
The following is a step-by-step process to bulk edit WooCommerce products.
- Go to the WooCommerce products page in the WordPress admin: …
- Now click the checkbox next to each product that will be bulk edited.
- Choose “Edit” in the drop-down box and click “Apply”.
- Make the changes to the selected products.
How do I change bulk price in WooCommerce?
1. Product Price Bulk Editing (WordPress Dashboard)
- Go to the “Products” admin page.
- Tick all the products you want to edit the sale price for.
- Click on Bulk Actions > Edit.
- Select Sale > “Change to:”
- Choose “Set to regular price decreased by fixed amount or %”
- Enter e.g. 30%
How do I import attributes into WooCommerce?
Importing products with attributes
Click on WebToffee Import Export (Pro) > Import menu from the WordPress admin panel. Select Products under post type. Select an import method: One can choose among: Quick import, Pre-saved template and Advanced import . Map import columns: To map import columns.