Does WooCommerce have live chat?
The WooCommerce live chat module by LiveChat is free, but you need to be a LiveChat customer to use it. LiveChat comes with a free trial, allowing you to test the service for 14 days. Give suggestions, guide your customers through the purchasing process, and grow sales with LiveChat.
How do I create a live chat on WordPress?
Get Set Up Quickly
- Log into your WordPress account and open your dashboard, then select Plugins on the left sidebar.
- In the “Add New” section, search “Pure Chat” with the search bar at the top right.
- Install and activate the plugin. Then find Pure Chat in the left sidebar and pick a widget to turn the chat on!
How do I integrate live chat?
How to Add Live Chat to a Website, Step by Step
- Step 1) Go to Website Chat > Customer Chat Widgets in MobileMonkey. …
- Step 2) Give the chat widget a descriptive name. …
- Step 3) Set the color of the chat widget. …
- Step 4) Set up your welcome message. …
- Step 5) Set up actions to the responses you receive from your initial question.
How do I access WordPress live chat?
You can access live chat by clicking on the question mark icon in the bottom-right corner your WordPress.com dashboard. Fill out the form and click on Chat with Us underneath. Keep in mind that we may not be available to chat right away if all of our operators are busy chatting with other users.
Does WooCommerce offer customer support?
Customer Support for WooCommerce
Provide effective and quick customer support directly from within your WooCommerce store.
Does WooCommerce have customer support?
We only support our Products, sold on WooCommerce.com. Our Support Service includes assistance with Product installations, configuration, and use. If you need help setting up or configuring your plugin, please first check the documentation and FAQs of the extension. Your question might have been answered already.
How do I install chat plugin?
Set up the Chat Plugin from your Facebook Page
- Go to your Page’s Settings.
- Click Messaging.
- Under Add Messenger to your website, click Get Started.
- Under Set Up Your Chat Plugin, click Set Up.
Can you call WordPress for help?
You can call the WordPress phone number, 1-877 273-3049, to contact support, but the best way to get help is right here on our website. If you’re a WordPress.com customer and want help over the phone, we provide one-on-one concierge support through scheduled Quick Start Sessions.
What is the best chat app for WordPress?
Here are pros and cons of 13 of the best WordPress live chat plugins and live chat software on the market.
- Chaport. …
- SnapEngage. …
- Intercom. …
- Freshchat. …
- LivePerson. …
- Smartsupp. …
- Pure Chat. …
- Drift. Drift is a popular conversational marketing platform that integrates with all of the CRM and email marketing services you know and love.
How do I connect WhatsApp to LiveChat?
Just scan QR code using WhatsApp Business on your mobile and incoming messages will start chats in your LiveChat. Keep your phone online to receive chats. We recommend having a dedicated phone if you need to be online 24×7. Most of WhatsApp messages are supported.