A minimum WooCommerce image size of 800 to 1000 pixels is recommended for standard products. If you have more complicated and detailed products, a larger image (e.g., 2000 pixels and above) will let customers zoom in to see the item’s details. WooCommerce image types include: Catalog image.
What is a good size for a product image?
Image size: Most stores require product images to be at least 500 x 500 pixels. Amazon requires at least 1000 x 1000, and Walmart recommends 2000 x 2000 for the best zoom function with different devices. To make things simple, make your images at least 2000 x 2000; you can always scale down if you need to.
How do I optimize images in WooCommerce?
Six Ways to Optimize WooCommerce Product Images
- Compress Your Product Images. …
- Resize Image Dimensions. …
- Pay Attention to Your WooCommerce Thumbnail Sizes, Too. …
- Use JPEG Images (Most of the Time) …
- Keep Image Backgrounds Simple. …
- Use a CDN for Faster Global Delivery.
Why are my images blurry in WordPress?
WordPress does not have a sharpening feature, so a slight blurring may be noticeable if you look closely at large images that have been shrunk to fit on a web page. When small images are resized to make them larger, it is very noticeable and the larger they become, the more blurred they are.
How do you shoot a product?
6 Product Photography Tips (and Examples) for Taking Pictures That Sell
- Don’t be afraid to use your smartphone’s camera. …
- Shoot from a tripod for photo consistency. …
- Choose natural light or artificial light. …
- Fill or bounce your light to soften shadows. …
- Use a sweep or portrait mode to emphasize the product.
How do I find the size of a product in WooCommerce?
Anyway, you can get any custom attributes value by following code: $product->get_attribute( ‘your_attr’ ); If your products custom attribute name is size , you can use as following: global $product; echo nl2br( $product->get_attribute( ‘size’ ) );
How do I make all the images in WordPress the same size?
Changing WordPress Default Image Sizes
- Navigate to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Go to Settings – Media.
- In Media Settings, edit the width and height dimensions to suit your values.
- Click Save Changes to confirm.
How do I resize an image for ecommerce?
Here’s how to optimize images for the web:
- Name your images descriptively and in plain language.
- Optimize your alt attributes carefully.
- Choose your image dimensions and product angles wisely.
- Reduce the file size of your images.
- Choose the right file type.
- Optimize your thumbnails.
- Use image sitemaps.