Counter boxes allow you to control every color needed from borders, to title and body text and also font awesome icons. In addition, you can also control the sizes of fonts and icons. 5,000.
What is counter in Elementor?
The Counter Widget enables you to add an animated numbered counter to your page.
How do I see views on WordPress posts?
How to count post views in WordPress using Post Views Counter plugin
- First of all, as usual, you need to install and activate the Post Views Counter plugin. …
- Next, move to Settings => Post Views Counter. …
- Switch to the Display tab. …
- When you’ve done, this is what you will get:
How do I add a post view count in WordPress?
- Install Post Views Counter either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Post Views Counter settings and set your options.