How do I type a superscript in WordPress?
How to add superscript or subscript symbols to a WordPress title. Nice and easy! The “” HTML element simply causes the text to display as a superscript, while the element causes subscript.
How do you type 2 squared on a Mac?
The characters menu that is activated with “ctrl+cmd+space” allows access to a “superscript 2” or square root symbol (²).
How do you type 2 squared on Iphone?
Select the “^” symbol located on the top row. Press the “123” icon located on the lower left side of the keyboard. Press the number “2.” You have now written a squared symbol.
How do I insert copyright symbol in WordPress?
Code for copyright symbol
Use © or © code to display copyright symbol. You can use this code directly in WordPress template file. For using in WordPress post or page, switch to HTML mode of the editor and then paste the ASCII code.
How do I add symbols to my website?
To insert the copyright symbol, ©, into your web page, do the following:
- Move your cursor to the place on your web page where you want the symbol to appear.
- Select “Insert | Characters and Symbols” from the menu. …
- Select the “Common Symbols” radio box in the dialog box that appears, if it is not already selected.
How do you add special characters?
Inserting Special Characters
- Place the insertion point where the special character will be inserted.
- From the Insert command tab, in the Symbols group, click SYMBOL » select More Symbols… …
- Select the Special Characters tab.
- From the Character scroll box, select the desired character.
- Click INSERT.
How do you write square roots?
A square root is written with a radical symbol √ and the number or expression inside the radical symbol, below denoted a, is called the radicand. To indicate that we want both the positive and the negative square root of a radicand we put the symbol ± (read as plus minus) in front of the root.