How do I move paragraph blocks in WordPress?
How to Rearrange Blocks
- Click on the block you want to move.
- To the left of the block, an interface will appear that allows you to move the block.
- To drag and drop, click and hold the rectangle made of dots, then drag to a new location. You can also move the block by using the arrow icons.
How do I edit paragraphs in WordPress?
To edit texts within WordPress posts, click on Posts in your WordPress dashboard. Next, click on the title of the post you want to edit – this will take you to the text editor. Click within the editor at the point you want to add text and a cursor would appear. You can now type in, or paste your text.
How do I make my paragraphs wider in WordPress?
Add a paragraph by typing or select the paragraph block from the inserter icon. Right-click with your mouse and choose Open image to view it bigger. You can also choose the paragraph block from the Add Block button. Detailed instructions on adding blocks can be found here.
How do I separate paragraphs in WordPress?
Press the Shift and Enter (Return) key together to make a line break. Press the Enter key by itself to make a new paragraph. This section is only relevant if you are still using the Classic Editor.
How do I format WordPress?
Reset WordPress With A Plugin
- Go to Tools > WP Reset. Scroll down to the Site Reset section.
- Type “’reset” in the Confirmation field. …
- A popup message will appear asking you to confirm that you want to reset your site. …
- Click the Tools tab. …
- Click the Delete all themes button. …
- Now click the Delete plugins button.
How do I move sections in WordPress?
Click and hold your left mouse button on the handle of the section you wish to move. While you continue to hold the mouse button down, drag the section to its new location. When you see the blue line appear in the correct place, let go of the mouse button.
How do I resize text blocks in WordPress?
You can do this really easily using the default WordPress block editor. Just click on any paragraph block, then select the font size under ‘Text Settings’ on the right-hand side. You can select from the drop-down, which covers Small, Normal, Medium, Large, and Huge.