Click on the ‘+’ icon, and select the ‘image’ block to insert an image into your post or page. You’ll be prompted to upload or select an image from your media library. When you select your image, you’ll have the option to give it a title and enter your alt text.
Why is my header image not showing WordPress?
Try to set the images as featured images for the Posts and the pages. … Also, make sure the width of the image is set to 1080px. The Ixion theme page provides details of setting up your Header images and also the size specifications at the bottom of the page.
How do I change the image on my WordPress theme?
Replace an Image
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Once logged into WordPress click on Pages from the left side menu.
- Click on the name of the page that you want to change the image on. This will open the Page Editor.
- Click on the image you wish to replace. …
- Click on the Replace button below the image preview.
How do I change my title on WordPress?
Change WordPress site title from Appearance
- Go to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance on your left sidebar and click on Customize.
- Go to Site Identity, change or edit your title.
- Click Publish or Save Changes (depending what Theme you use).
Why is WordPress theme not displaying correctly?
The issue may also be that your new theme caused configuration changes leading to display errors. To counter this problem, refresh your links from the permalink settings (in WordPress). The problem may also be your Admin Dashboard plugin. So, try to update or replace and see if that fixes the problem.
Why do images disappear in WordPress?
Outdated Elements: If you notice that the images have disappeared, the first thing to check should be that everything is up to date: WordPress, plugins and the active theme. There are cases in which the plugins were updated, but not the platform or theme and vice versa.
How do I get the URL of an image?
Get an image URL
- On your computer, go to images.google.com.
- Search for the image.
- In Images results, click the image.
- In the right panel, click Share .
- Under “Click to copy link,” click the URL.
How do I make an image a URL in WordPress?
In the Image Details window, there’s a Link To option in the Display Settings section. Click it and select the Custom URL option. You’ll then be given an input where you can add any URL. Update the image and save the page/post, and the image will now link to the new URL.
How do I remove an image from a WordPress theme?
Click the picture you want to replace, and then click the “Delete Image” icon superimposed over the picture’s upper corner to remove the picture.