Go to WooCommerce > Export. On the Manual Export tab, update the following settings: Output type: Choose to export your file in CSV or XML format. Export type: Choose whether to export orders, customers, or coupons.
How do I download a WooCommerce customer list?
First, let’s check how you can export your WooCommerce customer list to a CSV file. Click on Tools > Import and Export users and customers. This will take you to the plugin’s interface page. Now, go to the Export tab to move to the export tool where you can choose what type of user list you want to export.
How do I export a CSV file from WooCommerce?
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select Export at the top. The Export Products screen displays.
- Select to Export All Columns. …
- Select to Export All Products. …
- Select to Export All Categories. …
- Tick the box to Export Custom Meta, if you need this info. …
- Select Generate CSV. …
- Exit the exporter.
How do I export a WordPress customer list?
To export users with the Import Export WordPress Users plugin, first activate the plugin. Then go to Users > User Import Export. This will bring up the User/Customer Export screen.
How do I export my WooCommerce database?
Go to: Tools > Export and choose the content you wish to migrate.
- Click Download Export File. …
- Go to the site to which you are moving content and Tools > Import.
- Select WordPress and follow the instructions.
How do I export orders?
- Sort and filter your orders.
- From the Orders page, click Export.
- In the Export orders window: Select the option for the orders that you want to export. …
- If you want to download all information about your orders, then click Export orders.
How do I export users?
This menu allows you to export user information.
- Go to Configure > Authentication > Users and click Export to export the user details in a csv file. A pop-up window appears displaying the name of the csv file you are going to export.
- Select to open or save the file.
- Click OK.
How do I export a specific product in WooCommerce?
Navigate to WooCommerce > CSV Import Suite > Export Products. You can then choose to export either products or product variations. Note: The number of products that the Product CSV Import Suite extension will be able to export in one file is dependent upon the availability of server resources.
How do I export a WooCommerce product image?
To export all the WooCommerce products with images:
- Download, install and activate the plugin.
- From the WordPress admin panel, navigate through the menu: WebToffee Import/Export(Pro)> Export.
- Follow the steps in How to export products.
- Once the export process is completed, click on Download file.
How do I export a CSV file from WordPress?
To export WordPress data to CSV, Excel, or XML, go to WP All Export › New Export and select the type of data you’d like to export. Next, drag and drop the post data to set up your export file. Then run the export to create your customized WordPress export.
How do I export an email list from WordPress?
Once activated, you need to go to Tools » Comments Emails. This is where you can export the list of comment email addresses. First you need to check the box next to Emails under the fields section. After that select CSV as export format and then click on ‘Show Emails’ button.
What is the easiest way to import and export WordPress users?
Import and export users and customers
- After installing the plugin, navigate to Tools > Import and export users and customers. …
- This will export the WordPress users in a file named export-users. …
- If you wish to import these WordPress users into another website later, you need to install the same plugin there.
How do I export a database?
- Connect to your database using phpMyAdmin.
- From the left-side, select your database.
- Click the Export tab at the top of the panel.
- Select the Custom option.
- You can select the file format for your database. …
- Click Select All in the Export box to choose to export all tables.
How do I clone a WooCommerce site?
Clone a WooCommerce store using UpdraftPlus Migrator
- You do not need to change any settings. …
- Copy the generated key as this will be required soon.
- Next, head over to the source site and go to the ‘Migrate/Clone’ tab. …
- Click on the ‘Add a site’ link and paste the site key that you just copied from destination site.