In WooCommerce->Settings->Shipping Tab, find shipping options and make sure the Shipping Destination is set to ‘Default to customer billing address’ or ‘Default to customer shipping address’.
How do I enable shipping address in WooCommerce?
Open the plugin’s options menu by going to WooCommerce > Checkout on your WP Admin sidebar. Then, use the option that says Force Shipping Address and switch it to Yes. Now, your shipping address should be enabled on your WooCommerce checkout page.
How do I add a custom field to the billing and shipping address in WooCommerce?
Modifying Billing and Shipping Address Fields with Checkout Field Editor
- Go to Settings > CheckoutWC > Integrations and check the box next to “Enable Checkout Field Editor address field overrides.”
- Modify your addresses under WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
How do I change my billing address in WooCommerce?
By default, Woocommerce has two types of addresses which are Billing and Delivery address, and these informations can be edited from My Account page, you click the “edit” link, form opens in a new window.
How do I find my billing address in WooCommerce?
“get billing address in woocommerce” Code Answer
- $user_id = get_post_meta( $order_id, ‘_customer_user’, true );
- $customer = new WC_Customer( $user_id );
- $username = $customer->get_username(); // Get username.
- $user_email = $customer->get_email(); // Get account email.
- $first_name = $customer->get_first_name();
How do I add multiple addresses in WooCommerce?
- Go to Dashboard⟶Navigate to WooCommerce⟶Manage Address⟶General Settings tab.
- Select the Enable Multiple Address for Billing checkbox to enable multiple address for billing.
- Select the Enable Multiple Address for Shipping checkbox to enable multiple address for shipping.
- Click Save Changes to confirm the changes.
How do I turn off shipping address in WooCommerce?
How to Remove / Disable Billing Address Fields
- In WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings.
- Click the Shipping tab.
- Click ‘Shipping options’
- Select ‘Force shipping to customer billing address’ for ‘Shipping destination’ and save.
How do I change my shipping address?
To ensure the best service, always use USPS.com for all Change of Address activities. You can make the Change of Address process faster and easier by notifying everyone who sends you mail of your new address and the date of your move, two weeks before you move.
How do I change shipping details in WooCommerce?
Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Zones. Hover over Zone Name, and the option to Edit and Delete appear. Select Edit, and a screen appears so you can change the name, regions or shipping methods. Save changes.
How do I change contact details in WooCommerce?
To add contact details, go to Settings > Contact Details:
- Add general contact details under the Contact Details tab.
- Click Save.
- Add map contact details under the Map Details tab.
- Click Save.
What’s a billing address example?
When you apply for a credit card online, for example, the address you include on your application will become your billing address. A billing address looks just like a street address—it has a street number and name followed by a city, state and ZIP code.
How do I change the shortcode in WooCommerce?
Go to your admin dashboard and click on Plugin > Add New on the right side. Then search for WooCommerce shortcodes, and then you just have to install and activate it. When you install a shortcode plugin for WooCommerce, you will find a new shortcode button in your page editor and post editor.