Clicking the Elementor > Tools > Replace URLs link will open a new tab, and take you to a settings page inside Elementor. You’ll want to copy the Old URL and New URL values, and add them to this settings page. Once you’ve added the URLs, click the Replace URL button. Now you’re done!
To setup these links:
- Open the link fields on any Elementor widget.
- Click on the dynamic icon.
- Under Actions, choose Contact URL.
- Click on the Contact URL and choose the type of link.
- Add your details and you’re done!
In the Elementor editor, choose Page to include a hyperlink in the text editor. Then, to add a hyperlink, add a text editor widget. The interface will look similar to this. Then, from the text editing options, select the text to add the hyperlink and then choose the insert link option from the list.
You can change the link colors by adding custom CSS code. First, you’ll need to go to your WordPress admin panel and navigate to Appearance » Customize. Once you’re in the WordPress Theme Customizer, go ahead and click the ‘Additional CSS’ option. When you add the code, your links will have an orange color.
How to Link Menu to Sections in Elementor
- Create an anchor on the page by using the Menu Anchor Widget, or by CSS ID. ( See example resources)
- In the WordPress menu options, create a custom link.
- Name your link in the Navigation Label.
- Save your Menu.
How to Create Elementor Anchor Links in WordPress and Use Them on the Same Page
- To set up an Elementor anchor link, simply find the Menu Anchor element in Elementor’s sidebar menu.
- Next, you need to drag the element to where you want the link to lead. …
- Once placed, name the anchor.
What is included in Elementor pro?
Elementor Pro includes some vital widgets and features that are important for any professional web designer. These include Animated Headlines for impressive headline design, Posts widget for an amazing display of blog posts, WooCommerce widgets, Slides, Media Carousel and custom fonts.
Using onclick Event: The onclick event attribute works when the user click on the button. When mouse clicked on the button then the button acts like a link and redirect page into the given location. Using button tag inside tag: This method create a button inside anchor tag.
Navigate to the Customize section, click Menus, and then click on the cogwheel icon and check the box next to CSS Classes. Publish the changes and then select the menu that you’re styling. Click the menu item you want to style and, in the CSS Class, enter a short name like “. custom” or “.