Go to ‘Auto Affiliate Links’ menu in your WordPress Admin panel. Add your affiliate links, along with one or more keywords. Do this for every affiliate link you want to display. Select if you want your links to be nofollow, cloaked, to open in new window, and the maximum number of lniks that are added to every article.
Affiliate links are allowed on WordPress.com as long as the primary purpose of your blog is to create original content. We do not allow sites that exist primarily to drive traffic to affiliate links. Affiliate links should be related to your site’s content in some way.
How to Create an Affiliate Link
- Log in to the affiliate dashboard. If you don’t have an account, you can sign up for one. …
- On the bottom left click on the “Create affiliate link” button. Create an affiliate link.
- Then paste any URL you’d like to link to from the Kinsta website and click on “Create link.”
Can I do affiliate marketing on free WordPress?
If your blog is hosted for free on WordPress.com, you may not use it as an affiliate marketing blog. … Advertising is not permitted either, unless your blog receives lots of traffic and you agree to split ad revenue with WordPress, or if you upgrade to paid VIP hosting.
Where can I promote affiliate links for free? There are a lot of websites that give people the option to promote their affiliate links for free. StumbleHere.com, US Free Ads, ClassifiedAds.com, Backpage.com, and ClassifiedsForFree.com are some of them.
Yes. Facebook’s TOS and Amazon Associate’s Terms of Service (TOS) allow you to post affiliate links on your personal profile or your business page. If you use a different affiliate network be sure to check its TOS to ensure that posting your affiliate links on Facebook is okay.
How do I start affiliate marketing as a beginner?
How to get started with affiliate marketing
- Decide on a platform.
- Choose your niche.
- Find affiliate programs to join.
- Create great content.
- Drive traffic to your affiliate site.
- Get clicks on your affiliate links.
- Convert clicks to sales.
Which website builder is best for affiliate marketing?
In a Hurry? These Are the Best Website Builders for Affiliate Marketing in September 2021:
- Wix – The best option for customization freedom.
- Squarespace – The best option for professional, mobile-responsive templates.
- SITE123 – The best option for building an international audience.
Which WordPress plan is best for affiliate marketing?
Let’s take a look at some of the best WordPress themes for affiliate marketing.
- Astra. Astra is a fast WordPress multipurpose theme. …
- Divi. Divi is a popular WordPress theme for affiliate marketers, agencies, and businesses. …
- OceanWP. …
- Ultra. …
- Hestia Pro. …
- Author Pro. …
- Clipper. …
- Binder Pro.
Promoting ClickBank Products for Free
- Write a Blog. This is one of the most tried and true approaches to getting organic traffic in the affiliate industry. …
- Start a ClickBank YouTube channel. …
- Promote ClickBank products on Facebook Groups and Forums. …
- Instagram and Pinterest. …
- Build an email list.
You can send your followers to your content that includes affiliate links or, if you have established trust, you can try to directly send them to the product page. If you don’t have a website, I don’t recommend creating a Facebook page just for the sake of using it for affiliate marketing.