Click on the ‘Add new block’ button or type /image in the post editor to insert an image block. You will see three buttons inside the blank image block. You can upload an image from your computer, select an already uploaded image from the media library, or insert an image by providing the image file URL.
How do I add a picture to a block?
To add an Image Block:
- Edit a page or post, click an insert point, then click Image. For help, visit Adding content with blocks.
- Use the Content tab to add an image and an image link.
- Click the Design tab to change the layout and animate the block.
- Click outside the block editor when you’re done.
What is WP block image?
Blocks » Image Block. Use the Image block to insert an image onto your page or post. This guide describes how to insert an image and use all the available settings to control how the image appears.
How do I create a custom block?
Go to admin –> structure -> block layout -> custom block library. Click ‘block types’ tab. Once here, click on the ‘Add custom block type’ button. Enter block label and description.
How do I wrap text around an image in CSS?
Wrapping Text Around Images
- Left: Image positioned at the left side of the browser window, with text to the right.
- Right: Image positioned at the right side of the browser window, with text to the left.
- Top: Text aligns with the top of the image.
- Middle: Text aligns with the middle of the image.
How do I wrap text around an image in Gutenberg?
With the WordPress content editor, Gutenberg, the method for wrapping text around an image has changed. In the Classic Editor, you place your cursor at the beginning of a paragraph and click the Add Media button. Align the image left or right, and your text will wrap.