Solution: This usually happens when Multicurrency is active and the problem is that in WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual > Multicurrency you have “Show only products with custom prices in secondary currencies” enabled while you have the following option enabled in each of your variations: “Calculate prices in …
Why does WooCommerce product say out of stock?
By default, WooCommerce doesn’t come with options that let you grey out out-of-stock variations. This means that whenever a customer tries to purchase a variation that’s out of stock, they’ll be able to select it before they see an out-of-stock notification.
How do I fix out of stock in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce -> Settings and navigate to the Products tab. Select Inventory. Check the ‘Out Of Stock Visibility‘ option to hide out of stock items from your catalog.
How do I get rid of out of stock on WordPress?
In your WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Inventory. There you will see an option called Out of Stock Visibility. Simply enable it and click Save Changes.
How do I hide out of stock variations in WooCommerce?
Hide out of stock products
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Inventory.
- Once here, check the Hide out of stock items from the catalog checkbox next to Out of stock visibility.
How does WooCommerce show stock quantity?
Log into your WordPress site and access the Dashboard as the admin user. From the Dashboard menu, click on Appearance Menu > Theme Editor Menu. When the Theme Editor page is opened, look for the theme functions file to add the function to display stock quantity or status on the woocommerce shop page.
How do you set a variable product price in WooCommerce?
Manually Add a Variation
- Select Add variation from the dropdown menu, and select Go.
- Select attributes for your variation. To change additional data, click the triangle icon to expand the variation.
- Edit any available data. The only required field is Regular Price.
- Click Save changes.
How do you manage out of stock items?
Managing Out-of-stock Items
- Keep page up. …
- Explain why the item is out of stock. …
- Include an estimated availability date. …
- Show inventory quantities by size and color. …
- Display channel availability. …
- Offer related or replacement items. …
- Provide email or text notifications.
Does WooCommerce have inventory management?
WooCommerce inventory management allows you to manage your stock and track inventory, however, the function has to be enabled for this to work properly. If you do not select this feature, you will only be able to see the stock status’ in the Product Data Inventory box.
How do you put a sold out on WordPress?
Go to Settings > Sold Out Badge for WooCommerce, you’ll find the setting you want.