How do I access Elementor Site Settings? Simply “Edit with Elementor” any page or post, click the hamburger menu icon in the upper left corner of the Elementor Widget Panel, and click on Site Settings.
Where are page settings in WordPress?
If you don’t see the Page settings, click the Settings icon next to publish to expand your sidebar menu.
Accessing Page Attributes
- Go to My Site → Pages.
- Choose a specific page to edit.
- On the right of your screen, under Page Settings, look for Page Attributes.
How do I reset my Elementor settings?
Right click on the element whose style you want to reset. 2. Click on Reset Style. There are also Hot Keys in Elementor you can use to redo or undo the styles.
How do I change page settings in WordPress?
First scenario – existing page
- Go to Dashboard > Pages > All Pages.
- Go to one of the existing pages that you want to modify and select Quick Edit.
- Go to the Templates options (1), choose one of the available templates and click on Update(2). Once it’s done, click on the Apply button (3).
Who can see private pages in WordPress?
As the name implies, a private WordPress page or post is not visible to the public. Depending on the settings, it may only be visible to one or a couple of users, and that’s it. Even if a visitor has the URL for a certain page, he or she won’t be able to see it if it is set to “private.”
Why is my Elementor page not full width?
You may not get a full-width page on elementor if your theme does not support or allow it, and will need to override the theme setting to enable a full-width page, To do this click on the post attribute if you are using a post and a page attribute if you are using a page, change this to elementor canvas or elementor …
How to set up full width header and footer using Astra template and Elementor Pro:
- Templates > Theme builder.
- Edit header and footer using template.
- While editing the header or footer click on layout and choose the highest custom width (image below).