Simply go to Appearance > Customize > Typography and here you will find options for all the main sections of the site so you can customize the default theme typography.
How do I change the font of my text block in WordPress?
You can do this really easily using the default WordPress block editor. Just click on any paragraph block, then select the font size under ‘Text Settings’ on the right-hand side. You can select from the drop-down, which covers Small, Normal, Medium, Large, and Huge.
Why is WordPress so hard?
What makes WordPress seem so complicated at the beginning is the sheer power and flexibility of the Content Management System (CMS). WordPress was designed to allow users to customize it in near limitless ways. It was also designed to support many types of websites.
How do I install custom fonts?
How to Install Fonts on a PC
- Shut down any program you want to use the font in.
- Download the font to your computer and open zip files if necessary. It may have a . zip, . otf, or . …
- Right click on each font you’d like to add, then choose “Open.”
- Once open, click “Install” to add the font to your computer.
How can I create my own font online?
Here are 10 great and free tools to create your own fonts.
- FontArk. FontArk is a browser-based font creator that lets you draw letters to make your own font. …
- PaintFont. …
- BirdFont. …
- FontForge. …
- FontStruct. …
- Glyphr Studio. …
- MyScriptFont. …
How do I change the header in WordPress?
Edit header options for my WordPress site
- Sign in to WordPress.
- In the left-hand menu, select Appearance > Customize.
- Select Site Identity or Header > Site Identity. You will see options to edit the logo, site title, tagline, and site icon.
- Select Publish to apply the changes.
How do I change the title size in WordPress?
You’ll find a couple of options there to change the size of the heading / page title. In the Customizer choose Fonts, then under Headings change the font, style, and size. You will see the changes instantly. Click ‘Save & Publish’ to save your changes.