- Upload it into your site to this folder: wp-content/themes/your-theme/js/
- Go to Settings > Header and Footer Scripts.
- Use the wp_footer or wp_head hooks to add the script inline.
- Use a plugin to add header or footer scripts.
- Modify your theme to include the script (bad idea)
- Create a Custom Field. Go to the Page Editor Screen and create a new custom field. …
- Now include JS in the Page. We now need to include the JS which we pasted in the custom field. …
- Add JS to Multiple Pages.
How do I embed code in WordPress?
Code Embed can be found and installed via the Plugin menu within WordPress administration (Plugins -> Add New). Alternatively, it can be downloaded from WordPress.org and installed manually… Upload the entire simple-embed-code folder to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- 2 | Add some test code to the file. In your new file my-project. …
- 3 | Add the file to your web page. In your index. …
- 4 | Save your files. …
- 5 | Open the web page in Google Chrome. …
- 6 | Open the Developer Console.
3 Answers. Create a folder in child theme and upload your JS file to that folder. You can use the wp_enqueue_script() function. This function allows you to load scripts at any given time.
How do I add custom CSS to my WordPress theme?
Where to add CSS in WordPress
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize in your WordPress dashboard to open the WordPress Customizer.
- Select the Additional CSS option from the menu on the left in the WordPress Customizer interface: