With the help of WooCommerce multistore plugin, you can use the same inventory to sell in multiple places. … The plugin allows you to manage an unlimited number of sites from a single admin page. It enables you to manage multiple stores through multiple domains, subdomains or subdirectories.
What is WooCommerce used for?
WooCommerce is an ecommerce plugin for WordPress. It makes creating and managing an online store simple, with reasonable levels of flexibility and several vital features such as inventory and tax management, secure payments and shipping integration.
Can I disable WooCommerce?
Traditionally, the only way to disable WooCommerce was to either deactivate the WooCommerce plugin from your WordPress website or mess around with your functions. php file. However, if you’re looking for an easy way to temporarily disable WooCommerce, we recommend using a plugin.
What is WooCommerce and how does it work?
WooCommerce is a free plugin for WordPress. It lets you turn a basic website into a website with a shop. WordPress can’t do that by itself. If you install and activate the WooCommerce plugin you can add products, a shopping cart and a checkout.
What is WooCommerce backend?
By default, your WooCommerce backend gives you access to numerous reports to see how your store is performing. The Reports section of WooCommerce gives you insight into order histories, order trends, individual product sales, coupon/discount performance, how many guests versus customers and much more.
What are the pros and cons of WooCommerce?
Pros and Cons
- Regular updates for WooCommerce plugin.
- Easy to setup with WordPress.
- No prior or in depth knowledge of web development technologies required.
Why is WooCommerce the best?
Its secure payment gateway makes it the best e-commerce platform to use. Updating product details becomes easier. Woocomerce advance feature allows the store owner to upload product name, details, description, price, etc easily using CSV files. Woocommerce provides geolocation support.
What happens if I deactivate WooCommerce?
If you deactivate and delete the plugin from WordPress, you only remove the plugin and its files. Your settings, orders, products, pages, etc… will still exist in the database. If you need to remove ALL WooCommerce data, including products, order data, etc., you need to be able to modify the site’s wp-config.
How do I get rid of WooCommerce homepage?
Follow these steps to remove homepage sections:
- Download & Install Homepage Control.
- Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Homepage Control.
- Un-check the box beside the sections you do want to display.
- Click on Save & Publish.
How do I pause WooCommerce?
How do I set up my vacation dates?
- Navigate to “WooCommerce” » “Store Vacation”.
- Check the checkbox “Set Vacation Mode” to enable vacation mode in your shop.
- Enter the “Start Date” (first day) of your vacation.
- Enter the “End Date” (last day) of your vacation.
What big companies use WooCommerce?
10 Of The Best Ecommerce Sites Built With WooCommerce
- Porter and York. Porter and York sells meat.
- Barefoot Buttons. Barefoot Buttons sells guitar pedals.
- Underwear Expert. The Underwear Expert sells… …
- The Good Batch. …
- Untold Wish. …
- Root Science. …
- Marché du Pre. …
- Bluestar Coffee Roasters.
How does WooCommerce make money?
The way WooCommerce makes money is by selling loads and loads of helpful extensions to their platform. It’s a great business model for them because they both own the platform that enables such amazing things and they make money out of extension purchases from business owners who have invested in using it.
How do I access WooCommerce backend?
Go to My Account at WooCommerce.com at: woocommerce.com/my-account/ Enter the email address/username of your WordPress.com account. Enter the Password for your WordPress.com account on the next screen. Log In.
Is WordPress front end or backend?
In WordPress, the backend is behind-the-scenes, and your website visitors generally will not see these areas. It is only visible to administrators and registered users who have access to the Admin area. The frontend is public-facing, and it is what users see when visiting your website.
How do I access my WooCommerce dashboard?
WordPress access through a direct link
- On your browser’s address bar, search for your domain name with /wp-admin or /wp-login. …
- Type in your WordPress Username or Email Address and Password. …
- Once logging in is successful, you will land on your WordPress Dashboard and manage it.