The best Mailchimp plugin for WordPress. Guaranteed to turn more site visitors into subscribers for your Mailchimp lists. This plugin is being actively used on nearly 2 million WordPress sites, has been downloaded over 25 million times and 99% of all users rate it with 4 stars or more.
What is Mailchimp used for in WordPress?
This plugin helps you grow your Mailchimp lists and write better newsletters through various methods. … You can create good looking opt-in forms or integrate with any existing form on your site, like your comment, contact or checkout form.
How do I use Mailchimp in WordPress?
Connect List Subscribe for WordPress
- Log in to your WordPress Admin Panel.
- In the left navigation panel, click Plugins, and choose Add New.
- Search or scroll to locate the Mailchimp List Subscribe Form, and click Install Now.
- Click Activate Plugin.
Where do I put the Mailchimp code in WordPress?
Once you’ve logged in to your WordPress, navigate to the page or post you’d like to add the form to. Once there, click on the Text tab in the toolbar. This will open up the HTML editor for your post or page. Navigate to the location where you would like to add the post, then paste the code you copied from Mailchimp.
How do I send an email from WordPress?
To do this, follow these steps:
- Click the Email Test tab, and then in the Send To text box, type a valid external e-mail address where you can receive a test message.
- Click Send Email. You should receive a test message at the e-mail address you specified in the previous step.
What is the best Mailchimp Plugin for WordPress?
Best MailChimp Plugins for WordPress
- MailChimp WD.
- MailChimp Forms by MailMunch.
- Easy Forms for MailChimp.
- MailChimp Forms by Optin Cat.
- WooCommerce MailChimp.
- Another MailChimp Widget.
- MailChimp for WordPress.
Why is my mailchimp popup not working WordPress?
If you’re having a similar issue trying to get MailChimp’s popup to work on your WordPress site, try embedding the link above your ending head tag, clear your browser’s cookies, and refresh the page. Your popup form should now work on your WordPress site.
To connect your website to Mailchimp, follow these steps.
- Click the Integrations icon.
- In the Custom Website section, click Custom Website.
- In the Enter site URL field, input your website URL.
- Click the Select audience to connect drop-down menu, and choose an audience.
- Click Get Code.
- Copy the code to your clipboard.
How do I embed a mailchimp landing page in WordPress?
How to Create a Mailchimp Landing Page in WordPress
- Install and Activate the SeedProd Landing Page Plugin.
- Create a New Landing Page with SeedProd.
- Choose a Landing Page Template.
- Customize Your Landing Page Design.
- Connect Your Landing Page to Mailchimp.
- Configure Your Page Settings.
- Preview Your Page in Mobile.
How do I get help from Mailchimp?
To contact our support team from your account, follow these steps.
- After you’ve logged in, click the Help icon. For Premium or Legacy Pro accounts, support is available within the Priority Support section.
- Click Ask Helpbot for self-paced guidance, Email us to send an email, or Chat With Us to open a live chat.
How do I put a pop-up on my website?
Add a pop-up box to my website
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Select Edit Website to open your website editor.
- Select the Website tab at the top of your editor then select Popup from Website Add-Ons.
- Customize your pop-up box. …
- Select Done.
How do I create a pop-up email in WordPress?
Head to your WordPress dashboard and go to Popup Maker » Add Popup, and you’ll see the popup editing screen appear. On this screen, you’ll want to enter a name for your popup. Plus, you can also enter a optional display title like we did in this example. Your visitors will be able to see this optional display title.