Elementor Canvas – This displays only the Elementor created content without the Header, Footer, Content, or Sidebar. Elementor Full Width – This displays the Elementor created content including the Header and Footer. Theme – This displays the predefined layout of the active theme.
What is Elementor full width size?
A Full-Width Page means the content spans from right to left and takes the full 100% of the screen’s width. With Elementor there numerous ways to do this, here are three: Use a Full-Width page template.
How to set up full width header and footer using Astra template and Elementor Pro:
- Templates > Theme builder.
- Edit header and footer using template.
- While editing the header or footer click on layout and choose the highest custom width (image below).
How To Edit Your WordPress Header in Elementor
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Templates > ThemeBuilder.
- Click Add New Template and choose Header (or Footer)
- Name your header template and click Create Header (or Footer)
- Now you’ll be able to either choose a premade header (or footer) template or create one from scratch.
How do I make WordPress full width?
In the ‘Document’ pane on the right-hand side of your screen, go to ‘Page Attributes’ and select a full width template from the dropdown. Next, click the ‘Launch Beaver Builder‘ button in the center of your screen.
How do I change the full width in WordPress?
WordPress: How to change the width of your website and sidebar
- Go to Appearance > Customize in your dashboard:
- Look for the “Layout Options” tab on the left:
- In the options available, you can set the main width of your website by using the option shown below: