Where are WooCommerce orders saved?
Woocommerce Orders are stored in the database as custom posts. The custom post type is named shop_order. The WordPress post ID maps to the order ID and the post status describes the status of the order (ex: wc-pending).
How do I view my orders in WooCommerce?
How do I find orders that have been made on my store? After you log into wp-admin for your store, go to WooCommerce > Orders, which load your orders screen and list all the orders that have been placed through your store. On this page, you will see orders that have been made and their order status.
How do I save a WooCommerce order?
You can export one or more orders from the Orders page by following the steps below:
- Go to WooCommerce > Orders.
- Select one or more orders to export. You can set the Exported filter to show orders based on their export status.
- From the Bulk Actions menu, choose one of the following actions: Download to CSV. …
- Click Apply.
How do I update my WooCommerce database?
Manually Updating Your WooCommerce Database via Command Line
- Begin by logging into your WordPress site via SSH.
- Next, access the root directory of your site like this (replacing example.com with your site’s domain): cd ~/sites/example.com.
- Finally, update the WooCommerce database using WP-CLI: wp wc update.
What is WordPress database store?
Database allows software to manage data in a programmable way. For example: WordPress uses PHP (programming language) to store and retrieve data from the database. The information stored in a WordPress database includes posts, pages, comments, categories, tags, custom fields, users, and other WordPress settings.
How do I optimize WooCommerce?
5 ways to speed up a WooCommerce website
- Increase the WordPress Memory Limit.
- Optimize the WooCommerce Website Images.
- Use a high-quality hosting service.
- Disable AJAX Cart Fragments in WooCommerce.
- Use a cache plugin.
What is WooCommerce meta?
Meta Box is a WordPress plugin that helps users to add custom fields in a post or any custom post type quickly. The plugin provides an API with lots of features and options for customizing custom fields.
How do I access my WordPress database?
To find the database information, please click My Sites → Settings → Hosting Configuration. You can also use https://wordpress.com/hosting-config to access this section. Once there, click the Open phpMyAdmin Button to get started. A new tab will open and you’ll be prompted to click a link to proceed to your Database.
How do I AutoComplete WooCommerce orders?
Go ahead and install the AutoComplete Orders plugin by going to your WP Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Then, use the search bar on the top right to search for AutoComplete WooCommerce Orders. Click Install on the plugin and then press Activate to finish the installation.
How do I manage my WooCommerce store?
Add products to the Group
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add New.
- Select the Grouped product you wish to add products to.
- Scroll down to Product Data and go to Linked Products.
- Select Grouped Products, and search for the product by typing.
- Click the products you wish to add.
How do I export orders?
- Sort and filter your orders.
- From the Orders page, click Export.
- In the Export orders window: Select the option for the orders that you want to export. …
- If you want to download all information about your orders, then click Export orders.
How do I get data from WooCommerce?
To create or manage keys for a specific WordPress user:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > REST API. …
- Select Add Key. …
- Add a Description.
- Select the User you would like to generate a key for in the dropdown.
- Select a level of access for this API key — Read access, Write access or Read/Write access.
How do I migrate WooCommerce customers and orders?
1. Export Customers from Site A
- First, go to Site A and upload and activate the Customer / Order CSV Export plugin. …
- Next, on your WordPress dashboard, hover over WooCommerce and click “CSV Export”.
- Then, go to Settings, toggle Customers, and select the dropdown to CSV Import and click “Save Settings”.