WP YouTube Lyte is a fantastic WordPress YouTube plugin that allows you to easily embed YouTube videos into your WordPress site. While they might look like normal videos, this plugin allows you to LazyLoad your videos in a sense.
How do I add YouTube plugin to WordPress?
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click the upload tab.
- Browse for the plugin file (simple-youtube-embed.zip) on your computer.
- Click “Install Now” and then hit the activate button.
Can you embed YouTube on WordPress?
All you need to do is paste the video URL into the WordPress editor. For example, you can copy the YouTube URL for a video that you want to embed. … As soon as you paste the video URL, WordPress will fetch the embed code and display the YouTube video inside the content editor.
Is there a plugin for YouTube?
Smash Balloon YouTube Feed Pro
Smash Balloon YouTube Feed Pro is the best YouTube gallery plugin on the market. It lets you automatically display YouTube videos in a gallery layout. The plugin is easy to set up, and there are plenty of options to customize your feed to match your brand.
Can I embed YouTube videos on my website?
Click on the “Share” icon and then the “Embed” icon to get the embed code for putting the video on your website or blog. The YouTube embed code will automatically include an attribution link back to the source that will show up beneath the video.
How do I use YotuWP plugin?
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/yotuwp directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to menu YotuWP to set the default values for layout, player and enter your YouTube API key as well.
Can I embed a YouTube premiere?
Benefits of YouTube Premiere events:
The video and chat can be easily embedded to a webpage on your website. YouTube automatically provides a 2-minute countdown clock prior to your video stream.
How do I embed a live stream on WordPress?
How to embed a live stream on a WordPress site
- Sign up for a free StreamingVideoProvider account. …
- Click “Add Media” and switch to the “Live Stream” tab. …
- (Optional) Enable live chat, description, and playlist. …
- Click the “Live Studio” button.
- Connect Your Live Stream. …
- Click “Start Broadcasting”.
What are the most viewed YouTube videos?
Most popular YouTube videos based on total global views as of August 2021 (in billions)
|Characteristic||Number of views in billions|
|“Baby Shark Dance” – Pinkfong Kids’ Songs & Stories||9.2|
|“Despacito”- Luis Fonsi featuring Daddy Yankee||7.5|
|“Johny Johny Yes Papa” – LooLoo Kids||5.65|
|“Shape of You” – Ed Sheeran||5.43|
Should I allow embedding on YouTube?
Allowing embedding means that people can re-publish your video on their website, blog, or channel, which will help you gain even more exposure. … All they need to do is click the Share button on your video, then copy and paste the link into their site. The more shares you get, the better!
How do I embed a livestream on YouTube?
How to link directly to your YouTube Live Stream or embed directly on your website
- Go to YouTube.com.
- Click “View your channel” and select the appropriate channel.
- Go to youtube.com/account_advanced.
- Copy your Channel ID shown below.
- Now, type in youtube.com/channel/PASTE YOUR CHANNEL ID HERE/live.