Navigate to Invoice/Packing > Invoice from your WordPress dashboard. From the General tab, Choose ‘Yes’ for the option Attach invoice PDF in the order email.
How do you send an invoice in WooCommerce?
How to Use WooCommerce to Email an Invoice with a “Pay Now” Link: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Step 1: Create a new order. In your WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Orders > Add Order. …
- Step 2: Add Line Items. …
- Step 3: Generate the Invoice. …
- Step 4: Your Customer Receives the Invoice. …
- Step 5: Your Customer Pays On Your Site.
How do I attach an invoice to an email?
Tips for how to write an invoice via email
- Include the invoice as an attachment. Don’t paste your invoice into the body of the email. …
- Include all the important information in the subject line. …
- Consider using an invoice template. …
- Make sure your invoice includes everything the client needs to know.
Can WooCommerce generate invoices?
Invoices for WooCommerce automates the invoicing process by generating and sending it to your customers. This WooCommerce plugin generates PDF invoices and PDF packing slips, attaches it to WooCommerce email types of your choice and sends invoices to your customers’ Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or Egnyte.
How do I download an invoice from WooCommerce?
The PDF invoice extension adds new features to the WooCommerce Orders screen.
- Invoice number: Click to download an invoice to your computer.
- Send invoice icon: Click to resend a Completed Order email to the customer.
- Download invoice icon: Click to download a copy of the invoice to your computer.
Does WooCommerce send invoice automatically?
Use the PRO version to generate & send PDF documents to your customers automatically after purchase in your shop! As a result, the invoice is automatically sent to the client using the WooCommerce email service after his purchase in the shop.
How do you attach an invoice to an email sample?
Hi [Recipient’s Name], I hope you’re well! We’re yet to receive payment for invoice number [X] for [Product/Service], which was due on [Date]. Please let us know when we can expect to receive payment, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
How do you send invoices?
The quickest and easiest way to send your invoices is by email. You can attach your invoice in an un-editable PDF format (to prevent fraud) and include a clear, brief description of your business and invoice in the subject line and body of the email.
How do I download an invoice?
Steps to download invoice from mobile:
- Go to Your Orders.
- Locate the relevant order and click on it.
- Scroll down and click on “Download Invoice.”
- You’ll get an option to select from “Invoice” and “Warranty / Pslip.”
- Click on “Invoice.” A pdf file will get downloaded for the order selected.