When you log in to your WordPress admin, go to Posts (menu item on the left hand side) and notice the Trash filter option at the top of the listing (in the main window). If you click on the Trash link, you will see the list of deleted blog posts.
How do I recover a deleted page in WordPress?
Step 1: Log into your WordPress admin panel and go to Pages or Posts (Depending on which one you want to restore). Step 2: Click on Trash and you’ll be redirected to all your deleted pages and posts. Step 3: Select the page you want to restore, and two options will appear under it – Restore and Delete Permanently.
How do I recover a deleted blog?
Restore a deleted blog
- Sign in to Blogger.
- At the top left, under “Trashed blogs,” click the blog you want to restore Undelete.
How do I recover deleted pages?
Go to the Pages tab. Restore one or more pages. To restore a single page, hover over the page to restore, and click/tap the Restore icon for that item. To restore multiple pages, check the boxes for the items to restore, and click/tap the Restore button.
Why blog has been removed?
If someone gained access to your account, they could have deleted the blog (or the account). Not sure why someone would do that, though. If someone gained access to your account and started using the blog as a spam or scam platform–that could violate the TOS and lead to Google deleting the blog.
How do I get my old BlogSpot back?
Go to the “Forgot your username or password?” page. Enter the URL of your blog. You’ll get a hint about which email address is connected with your blog. You’ll also get an email with instructions to sign in.
How do I access my blog?
Open a Web browser and navigate to Blogger.com. If you already have a BlogSpot blog, enter your Google account email address and password to access it. If you do not have a blog or Google account, click the “Get Started” link on the right side of the page.
How do I recover a deleted PDF?
How to Recover Deleted PDF Files
- Open the Recycle Bin by double-clicking its icon on the Desktop.
- Locate and then select the PDF file you need to restore.
- Right-click or tap-and-hold on the selection and then choose Restore.
How do I recover deleted pages from iCloud?
Recover deleted files on iCloud.com
- In iCloud Drive on iCloud.com, click Recently Deleted in the bottom-right corner of the window.
- Click Recover All, or select each file you want to recover, then click Recover.
How do you get back a Pages document you didn’t save?
The good news is, this problem is so common that Microsoft has made it easy to recover unsaved Word documents:
- In MS Word, click the File Tab in the upper left.
- Click Manage Document and select Recover Unsaved Documents from the drop-down list.
- Check for your missing file in the dialog box.