How do I turn off pagination in WordPress?
How to hide the standard pagination in WordPress theme?
- Open your WordPress admin dashboard;
- Navigate to the plugin settings page;
- Find the “Hide standard pagination for” option;
- Enable or disable pagination for appropriate sections of your theme;
- Save changes and check the result.
Can you edit a category page in WordPress?
To edit or delete a category, go to My Site → Posts → Categories. Hover your mouse over any category name and the following options will appear: Edit: Change the name, parent category, and description of a category. Quick Edit: Quickly update the name of a category.
How do I change the category page layout in WordPress?
Formatting WordPress category pages
One way to change the layout of your category pages is to edit the /category/ page template. However, editing the /category/page template from within the WordPress dashboard is not recommended for two reasons, Because you will need to know php code in order to do this.
How do I remove the category slug in WordPress?
Remove Category in WordPress Permalinks
- Connect to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Settings >> Permalinks.
- Go to Custom Structure and put ‘/%category%/%postname%/’.
- Go to Category Base and type in a dot “. “.
- Save the changes.
How do I turn off pagination in WooCommerce?
For our customization want to remove woocommerce pagination programmatically then place the following snippet in functions. php within your theme folder!. remove_action( ‘woocommerce_after_shop_loop’, ‘woocommerce_pagination’, 10 );
How do I show posts from a specific category on a page in WordPress?
Now, if you want to display all your posts from a specific category on a separate page, WordPress already takes care of this for you. To find the category page, you simply need to go to Posts » Categories » View page and click on the ‘View’ link below a category.
How do I change the layout of a WordPress post?
How To Change The Blog Post Layout
- Go to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize -> Post & Page -> Blog Page Settings.
- Select post layout from Blog Post Layout.
- Click Save & Publish.
How do I customize a post in WordPress?
How To Create A Dedicated Posts Page (In 3 Easy Steps)
- Step 1: Create Your Pages. To get started, navigate to Pages > Add New. …
- Step 2: Adjust Your Home Page Settings. Next, you’ll want to tell WordPress what your home page should be. …
- Step 3: Add Your Pages To a Menu.