To reduce the padding on the top of the footer, go to Appearance > Customize > CSS, delete all the informational text in that window, and paste in the following custom CSS. To reduce the space between posts, add the following. You can change the 0 to whatever padding you like, such as 10px or whatever.
In the document, double-click the header or footer.
How to change size/position of footer?
|Change the space between a footer and the bottom of the page||Click the Header and Footer tab, and then under Position, change the setting for Footer from Bottom.|
Click the up or down arrow next to the “Bottom” field, under the heading “Margins,” or type a new value in this field. Setting a higher value will raise the height of the entire footer section; setting a lower value will lower the top edge of the bottom margin or footer.
Edit header options for my WordPress site
- Sign in to WordPress.
- In the left-hand menu, select Appearance > Customize.
- Select Site Identity or Header > Site Identity. You will see options to edit the logo, site title, tagline, and site icon.
- Select Publish to apply the changes.
How to Edit a Footer in WordPress
- Log in to the WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Customize.
- Look to see if you have a Footer option. If you do, select Footer > Bottom Bar. …
- If you have the Copyright Area option. If you do, you can make changes to this footer as well.
A concrete footer can be anywhere from 20 to 30 inches wide and 8 to 10 inches thick. You’ll see them 10-inches thick more often than not. The foundation wall is usually 8 inches wide.
2 Answers. You don’t have separate footer, its your page size, You are assigning default height which will set to your screen. So, gray color is your body and black color is your content, when there is less amount of content , it shows a bigger footer.
“change footer size css bootstrap” Code Answer
- <div class=”navbar navbar-inverse navbar-fixed-bottom”>
- <div class=”container”>
- <p class=”navbar-text”>© Random</p>
If you want to change the Header or Footer size on the second page, scroll down and click anywhere within the SECOND page of the letter. Click on Change Page Layout in the Related Actions menu on the left. Here you can change the Header (and Footer) distance then click OK.
To change the height of header or footer, you can drag the height bigger or smaller as you need in Page Layout view. Then dragging the top margin up or down as you need to change the height of the header. If you want to change the height of footer, dragging bottom margin to resize.
How to Create Multiple Headers & Footers in WordPress
- Step One: Duplicate your header. php file and name it header-new. php. …
- Step Two: Open up the Page. php file associated with the template that you want to use. …
- Step Three: Make your changes within the header-new. php file, and walah!