How do I create an interactive content?
Interactive Content Ideas and the Tools to Build Them Yourself
- Provide value with a calculator. …
- Earn more clicks with interactive email images. …
- Build revenue with quizzes. …
- Show data with infographics. …
- Gain more leads from dynamic white papers.
How do I embed an interactive video in WordPress?
In WordPress you can add Interactive Videos to your posts and pages by pressing the Add H5P button. Select your Interactive Video from the list, and publish the post or page. In Drupal, Interactive Videos are created as stand-alone nodes. Once the Interactive Video is created, it is also published.
Does H5P work with WordPress?
An H5P plugin is now available for WordPress. You may follow the development process and contribute at GitHub. To get started using H5P on your WordPress site: Download your desired H5P content type from Examples and downloads on h5p.org.
How do I make an interactive image for my website?
How To Create Interactive Images For A Website
- Create An Interactive-img.com Account.
- Upload your first interactive image.
- Create the hotspots.
- Copy the embed code.
- Embed the image.
- Interactive Image Example.
How do students create interactive content?
Creating Interactive Content
- Step 1: Ensure Proper Alignment. …
- Step 2: Identify and Outline Content for Interactivity. …
- Step 3: Identify the Length and Path of Your Lesson. …
- Step 4: Check-for-Understanding Questions. …
- Step 5: Check for Accessibility.
Interactive content includes any content a user can click on, click-through, answer, or play with. These content pieces take more effort (and sometimes money) to create, but users generally spend more time, and get more value from.
Is it possible to create and edit interactive videos with H5P?
Part One – add your video
Login and go to ‘H5p Content’. Click ‘Add new’. … Select the ‘Interactive Video’ from the drop down. Click the ‘Add’ button under the video files text.
How do I customize my H5P?
H5P is open source and designed for easy customization.
This guide is divided into the following sections:
- Visual changes (css overrides)
- Authoring tool customization.
- Drupal customization.
- Moodle customization.
- WordPress Customization.
- H5P and xAPI.
How can I use H5P for free?
Creating new content
- Log in as an administrator or a user that has the permission.
- Go to the course you wish to add the H5P content.
- Press “Add an activity or resource”
- Select “Interactive Content” and click “Add”
- Click “Select Content Type” to open the H5P Hub. …
- Click “Get” next to the content type you want to add.
What is H5P plugin?
H5P, short for Html-5-Package, is a plugin tool that helps produce and run interactive content and interactive video within your LMS, or other kinds of eLearning browser.