First, you need to install and activate the Pinterest Pin it Button for Images plugin. Upon activation, go to Settings » Pinterest Pin It page to configure the plugin. On the settings page, you can choose where you want to show the “Pin It” button on your WordPress site.
How to create the ‘Pin It’ Button
- Log in to your Create account.
- Click on “Content” on the top menu.
- Click on “Widgets” on the left hand menu.
- Click on “Add New Widget”
- Scroll down to the “Pinterest ‘Pin It’ Button” widget and click “Add Widget”
- Set up the ‘Pin It’ Button by giving the widget a name for your reference.
How do you put a pin on a picture?
Create a Pin from your photos
- Log into your Pinterest account(opens in a new window) and click the plus icon at the bottom-right of your profile or home feed.
- Click Create a Pin.
- Drag and drop or click the directional arrow up circle icon to upload your image.
- Add a title, a description, and the destination link.
Which type of pins is famous on Pinterest?
Today’s podcast takeaway is this — the most popular pins on Pinterest tell a story. That’s why people interact with them.
How do I make my blog images Pinnable?
These are a few tips to make your blog more pinnable and rock your pin game.
- Write an AWESOME description. …
- Keep your description between 100 and 200 characters. …
- Include your description in your alt tags. …
- Switch your account to Pinterest for Business. …
- Enable Rich Pins. …
- Use the right image layout.
How do I save a pin to my camera roll?
The image will be saved in the Gallery folder on your device.
- Tap the Pin that you want to save.
- Tap at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Tap Download image.
Save a Pin without the browser button
- Log into your your Pinterest account.
- Click the plus icon at the bottom-right of your home feed.
- Select Create Pin.
- Click Save from site and enter the website URL where the image you want to Pin is.
- Select an image and click Add to Pin.
- Add a title and description.
How do I pin a page in WordPress?
On the post edit screen, look towards the right-hand sidebar where you will see your document settings. Click on ‘Status and Visibility‘ option first. Now you will see a checkbox option for ‘Stick to the Front Page. ‘ Simply check the box to make the post sticky and then save or publish your post.
How do I pin News in WordPress?
To pin a post, navigate to the edit screen of the post and check the box next to ‘Stick to the top of the blog’ located under ‘Document’ on the right-hand side. Make sure you click ‘Update’ to save the edit.