Unfortunately, you can’t add buttons directly in the WordPress Editor, though the plugin does make it easy to insert buttons you’ve already created. You’ll see a ton of options. But the most important settings are in the first box.
In the development environment, on the Tools menu, choose Object Designer.
To create an activity button for the navigation pane
- Select a blank row. …
- In the row, set Type to ActionContainer and SubType to ActivityButtons.
- Choose another row, and then go back on the row to fill in Name and Caption automatically.
A call-to-action button (or CTA button) directs your Page visitors to do something specific, like visit your website or call your store. To add a CTA button, start on your Page. Below your Page’s cover photo, click Add a Button. You’ll see a Preview section at the top that shows what your button would look like.
- Just log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Visit Dashboard > Sidebar > Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Floating Action Button”
- Install and Activate the “Floating Action Button” plugin.
- Visit Dashboard > Sidebar > FAB Settings.
- Activate the Floating Action Button to display on front-end.
- Upload menu-image to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to /wp-admin/nav-menus.php.
- Edit exist menu item or add new menu item and just upload image than click Save Menu.
- See your menu on site.